IpanemaCloud allows MSPs and telcos to quickly deliver Application Performance Guarantee as a service and offers enterprises a means of managing their Ipanema solution via the cloud
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia – January 22, 2015 – Infovista, the global leader of network performance orchestration software solutions, today announces the launch of IpanemaCloud Central Management.
IpanemaCloud is a new cloud-based service that allows VARs, MSPs and telcos to reduce time to market the Infovista’s application performance guarantee solution by months, and quickly deliver Ipanema-based managed services to their customers. Since it requires no upfront investment in infrastructure or set up costs, IpanemaCloud offers service providers a cost-effective solution and allows them to focus resources on their core business areas, safe in the knowledge that their management platform is fully up to date. As a cloud-based service management platform, it leverages Ipanema’s carrier class management software and combines it with a secured service portal based on leading certified technology partners.
IpanemaCloud Central Management is also an opportunity for companies willing to manage the Ipanema solution themselves, enabling them to enjoy the benefits of a cloud-based Central Management platform.
“Videns provides Ipanema as a Service for a monthly cost to our customers and has an extensive experience in running the management platform. By having the ability to use the Ipanema central platform as a cloud service, we reduce service activation time, while our people focus on providing proactive, value added services rather than managing a platform”, states Ruud van Straaten, Director Operations of Videns in the Netherlands.
“We are seeing an increasing demand from enterprises and our service provider partners to get easy access to our solutions. One of our core strengths is our ability to scale to handle large, complex networks from one management platform. Moving our Central Management platform to the cloud allows enterprises and partners to reduce time to deploy and operate Ipanema’s platform. They can now easily and safely leverage Ipanema technology to guarantee their business-critical application performance anytime, from every place,” said Matthieu Silbermann, Product Management Director, Ipanema solutions, at Infovista.
The IpanemaCloud Central Management features include:
- Availability: IpanemaCloud was designed keeping continuous operations in mind even in the event of software upgrades.
- Security: Easily comply with regulations and standards like ISO 27001 using secure Service Portal authentication. Optional IPSec VPN tunneling between the customer network and the IpanemaCloud is available.
- Elasticity & Scalability: Our operations monitor computing and data space usage and automatically adjust computer resources to the requirements.
- Release Management: Management platform is always up-to-date. Each software upgrade is scheduled and automatically carried out by Infovista.
- Backup: Daily backup and two weeks’ archiving of configuration and databases.
- Traceability: Keep trace of system and configuration changes.
- Reversibility: Want to move from the cloud to on premise? We can provide you with configuration files, log files and reports.
- Best of breed: IpanemaCloud leverages industry leading certified technology partners; Rackspace hosting and force.com for the Service Portal.
- Support: Technical support and user guides.