In this new TM Forum telco revenue growth report, 33 CSPs accounting for over 70% of telecoms operator revenue business worldwide are benchmarked to reveal the true state of CSP revenue growth, their strategies and the technology and business enablers for growth.
Monetizing carrier-grade, cloudified services at scale requires a new, holistic approach to continuous planning, deployment, operation, and monetization is urgently needed: Network Lifecycle Automation (NLA). The report goes on to explain how – if done right – the CAPEX, OPEX and time-to-market benefits promised by 5G are finally within grasp.
Read this report to understand:
- Current revenue trends for CSPs’ B2C and B2B businesses
- CSPs’ progress in developing new lines of business for growth
- B2C growth strategies including connectivity
- B2B revenue trends, and investment in digital infrastructure and services
- CSPs’ value propositions in areas such as cloud, IoT, mobile private networks, platforms and managed services
- Which vertical markets CSPs are targeting
- The prospects for creating greater value by breaking up businesses
- Some of the key technologies and business enablers for growth.