Company experts will share real-world uses cases from North American carriers across network planning, testing and assurance
Paris, France – 20th April 2023 – Infovista, the global leader in network lifecycle automation, today announced details of its onsite participation at the Big 5G Event, May 15-17, 2023, at the Austin Convention Center, Austin, TX.
With the theme of 'See 5G Work Smarter: Realized by Network Lifecycle Automation (NLA)’, Infovista will showcase its latest solutions and share real-world use cases to show how carriers are using NLA to accelerate deployments, maximize revenue, and optimize the customer experience potential of 5G networks.
Infovista’s experts will be available to share insights into how the world’s leading communication service providers (CSPs) are today using its solutions to evolve and further enhance the automation and monetization of 5G network technologies, including:
- Case studies of how the world’s most advanced CSPs globally are deploying automation across 5G network planning, testing, optimization and assurance processes.
- Insights from the TM Forum survey report ‘Can operators optimize 5G network investment?’ and explain how CSPs are turning to NLA as a new, systematic approach to realizing multi-phase and multi-silo automation use cases
- Work with partners including hyperscalers AWS and VMware, network providers Nokia and Ericsson and network testing experts PCTEL and umlaut (part of Accenture) to maximize the end-to-end value of Infovista’s 5G solutions.
“North American carriers have a long-established track record of leading the way in the deployment of new networks and services. But this also means they are the first to have to address the challenges and realize the opportunities that come with them,” said Faiq Khan, President Global Networks at Infovista. “Working with some of the region’s leading CSPs, we’ve seen first-hand how 5G network evolution and migration to the telco cloud requires a new approach to planning, testing and assurance. The complexity demands cloud-native automation and cross-domain data-sharing and analysis to unlock actionable insights and benefits. Together with our customers and partners, Infovista is seeing 5G work smarter, realized by Network Lifecycle Automation.”
Throughout the event, Infovista will showcase its 5G Network Lifecycle Automation solutions covering:
Network Planning & Optimization
Next generation Planet solutions that accelerate ROI-driven planning for mobile and private 5G network operators:
- Smart CAPEX solution for rapid, AI/ML-enabled ROI-driven optimization of 5G roll-outs and network densification/expansion. The solution uses advanced Digital Twin and ML-driven what-if scenario analysis, combining network performance, quality of experience and business KPIs such as revenue and churn, and network TCO predictions to accurately optimize network planning for optimal ROI
- New cloud-native, AI-enabled 5G planning applications with the enhanced Planet Cloud for AI-enabled rapid optimization of nationwide 5G network roll-outs
- Strategies for leveraging Open RAN and integrating RIC use cases and applications
TEMS™ solutions for mobile and private 5G network operators that help reduce the reliance on highly skilled engineers, accelerate drive/walk-testing and provide unique insights into perceived user experience:
- Discussing how a North American mobile operator has successfully undertaken the world’s largest nationwide benchmarking project, aiming to cover over 1 million drive test miles
- User Experience Testing solutions that provide precise insight into perceived quality of experience for native voice services such as VoNR and VoLTE, OTT voice services, OTT video streaming, and interactive services such as e-gaming, remote drone control and video conferencing
- Automated 5G Site Verification (featuring Precision Drive-Testing™) that accelerates the validation of large-scale 5G roll-outs and reduces reliance on highly skilled engineers by uniquely combining rich geospatial network planning sweet-spot data, advanced single-site verification technology, and centrally coordinated turn-by-turn guided testing
- Network Benchmarking solutions that enable operators to benchmark their network performance against both their competitors and their regulatory compliance commitments
Automated Assurance & Operations
Ativa™ Automated Assurance & Operations solutions that enable end-to-end network and service assurance for mobile, fixed and private networks operators powered by AI/ML and automation for enhanced user experience, reduced OPEX and streamlined network and service operations:
- Solutions and use cases for network and infrastructure intelligence; RAN optimization and geospatial analysis; and customer-facing services, application, and customer experience intelligence. Globally, CSPs use Ativa today to manage 5G Standalone networks, IoT, fixed and mobile voice, video (including encrypted OTTs), roaming, FWA, broadband and enterprise connectivity services
- Innovative 360° Assurance solutions that accelerate detection and resolution of network issues with automated, horizontally (across RAN, transport, core and data centers) and vertically (QoE/QoS, network, resources and cloud infrastructure) correlated monitoring, analytics and troubleshooting, for services such as VoIP, VoLTE/NR and end-to-end 5G Slicing enabling SLA guarantees and monetization
- Automation use cases that increase efficiency and productivity, covering end-to-end root-cause analysis across domains and datasets, customer-impact analysis for prioritization and intent-driven operations, trouble-ticket lifecycle management, and self-healing and orchestration actions.
All Infovista products and solutions are powered by a common cloud-native platform for multi-source data integration (open APIs), correlation, analytics and automation, breaking down silos across network planning, testing and assurance lifecycles.
Attendees at Big 5G Event can see how 5G can work smarter across planning, deployment, operations, and monetization by visiting the Infovista stand. To pre-arrange a meeting with a local Infovista expert, please visit our event page.