Spanish Mobile Operator Deploys Infovista’s Managed Solution to Cost-Efficiently Monitor Network Performance and Ensure a Better Quality of Service
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—October 29, 2015—Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced that Spanish mobile operator Yoigo has deployed its end-to-end network performance management solution. Infovista’s cloud-based solution and managed services will help Yoigo monitor the performance of its entire mobile infrastructure, from the IP core to the transport and radio access network (RAN) to the backhaul, and ensure a high quality of service (QoS).
Since its founding in 2006, Yoigo has been one of the most competitive and innovative mobile operators in Spain. To maintain growth in the region, Yoigo replaced up to four separate network performance monitoring solutions with Infovista’s VistaInsight for Networks. With the end-to-end mobile service assurance platform, Yoigo has the network intelligence, holistic topology awareness and network performance insight needed to troubleshoot problems more proactively, efficiently plan for future traffic needs and manage quality of experience (QoE) expectations.
VistaInsight for Networks also allows Yoigo to achieve numerous efficiencies in monitoring, operating and engineering its network, and empower the operations team to make more intelligent network performance management decisions. And, with Vista360, Infovista’s sophisticated, yet easy-to-understand, reporting and dashboards, Yoigo can easily demonstrate the value of these services to internal and partner stakeholders.
- “As we grow, it’s important for us to be flexible and optimize resources wherever we can. Infovista’s managed services allows us to achieve this, so our network operations teams can divert their attention toward improving the network and exploring new, revenue-generating opportunities,” said Antonio Jover, director, network operations, Yoigo. “In tandem, Infovista has helped us expand our capabilities around assuring network performance and service quality, while becoming more efficient. We can keep our operational costs low while effectively competing with larger players in the market.”
- “It’s important for Yoigo to manage costs while maintaining a high QoS for its four million subscribers. It shouldn’t have to prioritize one over the other,” said Bernard Breton, senior vice president, worldwide operations, Infovista. “InfoVista’s cloud-based offering enables Yoigo to proactively monitor the performance of its entire network with the real-time visibility and actionable intelligence required to keep subscriber churn at a minimum, attract higher tier customers and support its growing position within the Spanish market.”
- VistaInsight for Networks enables Yoigo to effectively meet and exceed its customers’ network performance expectations, while granting them the insight needed to implement next-generation networks and IT services. The actionable service performance visibility of the solution allows Yoigo to rapidly support revenue-generating services by enabling a new level of control over the planning, deployment and operational phases of their next-generation IP, transport and RAN networks.
- Vista360 is a powerful Web application with a flexible, easy-to-use, self-service network performance and application performance dashboard. Vista360 allows for fast-acting decision making, granting Yoigo the opportunity to access the data they need how and when they want it.
- Learn more about VistaInsight for Networks, Managed Network Performance Services and Vista360 and their market-leading capabilities.
- Find out how Infovista’s network performance orchestration solutions help communications service providers, including mobile operators, and enterprises deliver an optimal subscriber experience across the entire network lifecycle, all services, all technologies, and all domains of both fixed and mobile networks.
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
Yoigo is the fourth largest mobile phone operator in the Spanish market. The service it offers is based on honesty, transparency, simplicity and the streamlining of internal resources enabling it to pass on savings directly to its customers and offer lower prices. Yoigo’s services can be contracted in more than 100 exclusive stores, by Internet at www.yoigo.com, by phoning -1707-, or visiting one of the Phone House or Telecor stores. TeliaSonera, the leading telecoms operator in the Nordic and Baltic region has a 76.6% stake-holding in the company. ACS, the construction and services group, has a 17% stake, FCC, a 3.4% stake and Telvent, a 3% stake.