Who we are
Infovista is the leader in network lifecycle automation for the next-gen networks era.
Established in 1995 and owned by private equity firm Apax Partners, Infovista has a truly international footprint. Our 900+ professionals help communications service providers (CSPs) and enterprises seize the full potential of next-gen wireless and wireline networks in more than 150 countries.
Infovista Group also has a specific business unit named Hammer. Hammer is the global leader in contact center assurance and serves more than 400 large business around the world, including the 5 of the 10 leading global banks.
What we do
We allow CSPs and enterprises around the world to eliminate complexity, drive productivity, reduce time-to-market and monetize new services like 5G, IoT and fixed networks.
We use an open, integrated, cloud native portfolio that will automate tasks, flows, analytics, and decisions to the greatest extent possible.
We call this network lifecycle automation (NLA).Learn more about NLA
- At the heart of everything we do lies the willingness to directly contribute to build and operate the networks that bring people and businesses together thanks to unparalleled digital experiences.
- We aim to enable CSPs and enterprises to plan, design, deploy, test, operate, support, optimize, evolve, report on and monetize their networks.
- We make the most of technologies to help our customers improve performance, optimize their productivity, and reduce their costs, while maximizing return on their investments.
- We believe the next-gen networks era we have entered opens the door to a more integrated offering that covers the network lifecycle.
- We are convinced data, AI/ML, automation and analytics bring the necessary intelligence to network operations.
- We develop products, solutions and platform that are, by design, cloud-native and secure and that accommodate the crucial need for “anyness”: any cloud, any network, anywhere, anytime.
- We, people of Infovista, come from all around the world. We are enriched by our differences and share a common passion for innovation, sustainability and quality.
Middle East & Africa
PO Box 54753
Dubai Airport Freezone
T: +971 4256 7101
United States, MA
600 Technology Park Dr. Suite 100
Billerica, MA 01821
Room 1504, NCI Tower
12 A Jianguomenwai Ave
Beijing, 100022, China
Level 7-05 & 06, Menara LGB
No.1, Jalan Wan Kadir
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
931 34 Skellefteå
2000 Cathedral Square, Cathedral Hill,
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YL
Via Giorgio Perlasca, 20
41126 Modena MO
T: +39 0597409300