Communications Service Provider Empowers Customers with Self-Service Reporting and Service Performance Visibility
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—January 14, 2014—Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that WOW!, a communications service provider (CSP) serving businesses and residences in the Midwest and Southeast United States, has selected VistaInsight for Networks to manage Carrier Ethernet network and service performance.
Infovista’s software will help the CSP provide wholesale and retail business customers with detailed visibility into service level agreement (SLA) compliance, ensuring the long-standing, stellar customer experience WOW! promises its end users.
- “WOW! is dedicated to giving customers the best possible network services and products,” said WOW! Chief Technology Officer Cash Hagen. “To deliver the consistently excellent customer experience that drives business success, we must demonstrate the value and performance of our Carrier Ethernet services. VistaInsight for Networks’ real-time, web-based access to our network and service performance, combined with its sophisticated SLA reporting, gives us the support we need to achieve our objectives.”
- “Real-time, on-demand, web-based access to performance SLAs are becoming table stakes in the retail and wholesale market,” said Bernard Breton, senior vice president, Americas & APAC and chief marketing officer, Infovista. “The need to quickly report on the ever-evolving network, along with the need to comply with specific customer quality and reporting requirements, is proving increasingly difficult for CSPs with their in-house solutions. We are thrilled to see another competitive CSP, especially one who puts emphasis on the customer experience, use our multi-tenant solution to not only meet these demands but enhance their offerings’ value to enterprise customers and monetize their Carrier Ethernet services.”
- VistaInsight for Networks enables CSPs and shared IT organizations to effectively meet and exceed performance expectations and service-level guarantees of next-generation networks and IT services. The actionable service performance visibility of the software provides CSPs like WOW! with the ability to rapidly support revenue-generating services by enabling a new level of control over the planning, deployment and operational phases of their Carrier Ethernet services.
- Infovista’s focus on Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards-based Carrier Ethernet network and service performance management, as well as its broad vendor support including pre-built integration with Alcatel-Lucent’s 5620 SAM, gives CSPs like WOW! the ability to take full advantage of their network architectures and effectively manage quality of service (QoS). VistaInsight for Networks also enables CSPs to demonstrate SLA compliance, provide end-to-end performance visibility and supply analytics capabilities, empowering wholesale and retail customers to maximize the value of their Carrier Ethernet services.
- Find out how Infovista is helping CSPs, mobile operators and enterprises across the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
- Download a research report on Carrier Ethernet network performance management and customer reporting, which was launched by Infovista and carried out by Frost & Sullivan.
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn and Twitter.
WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone is one of the nation's leading providers of Internet access, phone and cable TV serving the residential, business and wholesale carrier communities in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, South Dakota and the Southeast. WOW!Business provides services exclusively to the commercial sector with voice, VoIP, Internet and Cloud services over its own network. The company is dedicated to delighting customers with friendly, quality service at affordable prices. WOW! is privately owned by Avista Capital Partners. For more information, please visit www.WOWforBusiness.com or www.wowway.com.