Speaker: Michal Podoski, VP Product, SD-WAN
The advent of SASE is THE new trend. With businesses embracing the cloud, IoT becoming prevalent, users going mobile, and 5G applications requiring responsiveness – it is not possible to provide security with traditional or cloud models only.
For this reason, SASE is the main session of the 2020 conference.
- The key architectural requirements of SASE
- How to evaluate and identify the right SASE
- Why chosing a combination of traditional approaches
- How to minimize security, data-protection and operational risks
- Service providers architectures