Combined solution delivers single-box application aware networking on low-cost platform for enterprise customers and service providers worldwide
Shenzhen, China and Paris, France – June 26, 2017– ZTE Corporation (0763.HK / 000063.SZ), a major international provider of telecommunications, enterprise and consumer technology solutions and Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, announced the successful completion of interoperability testing of their combined SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network) solution by integrating Infovista’s Application Performance Orchestration Solution (“Ipanema”) with ZTE’s Micro Cloud Gateway (MCG) platform.
After successful verification testing, the combined SD-WAN solution provides a single box overlay networking solution for hybrid WAN connectivity, guaranteeing performance of critical business applications while also supporting a secure overlay VPN, zero touch installation and one-button recovery. This can be delivered at an extremely competitive price for enterprises looking to drastically reduce IT networking costs. Service providers can also use the new platform to deliver value-added SD-WAN services to their enterprise customers as they implement hybrid WANs and augment their enterprise networks.
The combined SD-WAN solution can replace multiple enterprise and communications equipment deployed in traditional WANs, enabling fast distribution, deployment, data backup, and disaster tolerance one-button recovery on a cloud-managed platform. The solution provides enterprises with Application Performance Orchestration capabilities that protect and guarantee the user experience of their business-critical applications essential to digital transformation strategies.
- “The successful verification by ZTE and Infovista opens the way for hardware providers to collaborate seamlessly with application developers to drive new innovations in services and business models,” said Zhu Yongxing, Vice President of ZTE Corporation. “ZTE is committed to building and supporting open systems to promote the growth of a healthy industry ecosystem. So far, there are over 20 value-added software vendors that have engaged with ZTE in the MCG project, which are all leaders in their field and industry. Now a brand-new industry alliance is taking shape.”
- “With this new certified interoperable SD-WAN solution, ZTE and Infovista have responded to customer demands to deliver a single-box networking platform for the digital enterprise, centrally orchestrated,” said Sylvain Quartier, senior vice president, product strategy enterprises, Infovista. “Our objective is to deliver SD-WAN solutions that offer Application SLAs on top of any network, including the Internet. We have now tested our SD-WAN solution with eight network platform vendors in support of this vision and continue to grow our SD-WAN ecosystem. In the Applications Era, enterprises and service providers are looking for SD-WAN solutions that transform network architectures from complex to agile, while protecting critical business application performance.”
- Learn more about ZTE Micro Cloud Gateway Series based on IT&CT Integration.
- Visit the “ZTE Corporation” for more information on ZTE innovation and comprehensive products and solutions.
- Follow and engage with ZTE on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Learn more about how Ipanema delivers innovative and comprehensive application-aware SD-WAN and hybrid WAN solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
- Learn how an “Application Aware SD-WAN is a Key Enabler of the Digital Enterprise” in a white paper by Zeus Kerravala, principal analyst and founder of ZK Research.
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
ZTE is a provider of advanced telecommunications systems, mobile devices, and enterprise technology solutions to consumers, carriers, companies and public sector customers. As part of ZTE’s M-ICT strategy, the company is committed to provide customers with integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value as the telecommunications and information technology sectors converge. Listed in the stock exchanges of Hong Kong and Shenzhen (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ), ZTE’s products and services are sold to over 500 operators in more than 160 countries. ZTE commits 10 per cent of its annual revenue to research and development and has leadership roles in international standard-setting organizations. ZTE is committed to corporate social responsibility and is a member of the UN Global Compact. For more information, please visit www.zte.com.cn.