Xeus Pro Awarded Gold and Silver by Network Products Guide Awards for Network Intelligence and Network Performance Management
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia – July 9, 2014 – Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, has seen growing support for its multi-vendor, multi-technology mobile network optimization solution, Xeus Pro. The product was recognized in the “Network Management” and “Network Intelligence” categories of the Network Products Guide Hot Products and Best Companies award program.
Ninety-five percent of surveyed mobile operators using Xeus Pro agree that call trace data is very valuable in their daily network optimization and quality of service (QoS) troubleshooting activities. The software solution applies granular, subscriber-aware network performance data, such as live network call traces and drive tests, throughout the entire network lifecycle to ensure network performance issues are addressed quickly, effectively and reliably.
Xeus Pro also leverages subscriber geo-analytics and configuration management expertise to translate network, service and subscriber information into actionable network intelligence. As a result, mobile operators are able to effectively optimize their legacy and next-generation networks, ensuring a high quality of experience (QoE) for subscribers, while keeping OPEX and CAPEX in check.
- “Mobile data usage is predicted to increase dramatically in the next three to five years, far exceeding what existing mobile networks can support,” said André Sequerah, Senior Director, Head of network optimization & planning product line management, Infovista. “In order to optimize their mobile network quickly and intelligently, mobile operators require highly-detailed and powerful subscriber insights. Xeus Pro fills this need and helps accelerate root-cause analyses to resolve recurring network quality problems and improve QoE for mobile subscribers.”
- “Xeus Pro provides a new dimension on the insights of the dynamic characteristics of 3G and 4G networks,” commented Alec Woon, general manager, service quality assurance at CSL Limited. “This is unachievable through other network measurement methods such as KPI counters and field measurement tests.”
- Xeus Pro is a powerful desktop analytics software solution that provides mobile network visualization, in-depth analysis, reporting and troubleshooting capabilities to improve mobile network performance management. As a result of using the solution, 60 percent of mobile operators have improved their multi-vendor, multi-technology network operation efficiency, and 70 percent have reduced network optimization cost and time.
- Xeus Pro was recognized by Network Products Guide for its ability to boost daily optimization efficiency. Infovista’s solution integrates seamlessly into RF engineers’ daily operations and network expansion activities, offering a series of modules and advanced network performance data to ensure mobile operators can deliver the best possible quality of service to subscribers. It was awarded gold for Network Intelligence, and silver for Network Management.
- Learn how Ooredoo Oman has increased its daily network optimization workflow efficiency with Xeus Pro.
- Watch Infovista’s webinar about subscriber-aware mobile network optimization to learn how detailed subscriber data can help mobile operators better manage subscriber QoS and improve the customer experience.