How can operators intuitively monitor and visualize performance of voice over IP services across RAN and Core mobile networks?
Current network and service monitoring solutions limit operators’ ability to visualize and proactively manage their operations with a focus on the customer, resulting in poor customer experience, high OPEX, the reliance on multiple ‘silo’ assurance systems and an inability to respond quickly to changes in network usage and performance.
Through the VoLTE/VoWifi and IMS Solution, Infovista Ativa™ enables network operators to monitor end-to-end voice services, generate reports for internal and external stakeholders, analyze service degradations, identify and resolve the root-causes of problems and proactively manage and prioritize troubleshooting for network alarms.
The solution is the foundation for end-to-end voice service monitoring, supporting Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and WiFI (VoWifi), together with IMS network and service visibility. It can be expanded to support 5G Voice over New Radio VoNR.
Key features of the solution package include:
- Voice service and IMS performance dashboards and service KPIs for proactive service assurance
- Alarm dashboards that provide real-time awareness of active alarms
- Interactive reports that enable faster isolation or problem areas or focus areas
- End-to-end session viewer and tracing from a single pane of glass
- Comprehensive voice support with deep metrics
Download the datasheet for more information on the Ativa VoLTE/VoWifi and IMS Solution.