How can operators identify and resolve the root-causes of problems and proactively manage and prioritize troubleshooting for network alarms so they can improve network reliability, reduce time-to-resolve, enhance network performance, and improve quality of experience (QoE) for customers?
Current network and service monitoring solutions limit operators’ ability to visualize and proactively manage their operations with a focus on the customer, resulting in poor customer experience, high OPEX, the reliance on multiple ‘silo’ assurance systems and an inability to respond quickly to changes in network usage and performance.
Through the Control and User Plane Separation (CUPS) Analysis Solution, Infovista Ativa™ enables network operators to intuitively visualize and analyze performance of CUPS technology used in new generation mobile networks with separated Control- and User Plane. The solution enables a detailed performance and fault analysis of CUPS procedures, locations and devices, with significant drill-down capabilities for easy fault and performance identification.
Key features of the solution package include:
- Service dashboards showing key CUPS network and service KPIs
- CUPS alarm dashboards that provide real-time awareness of network alarms
- Interactive reports and analytics that enable faster isolation or problem areas or focus areas
- End-to-end tracing tools for analysing CUPS network environments from a single pane of glass
- Comprehensive interface support
Download the datasheet for more information on the Ativa Control and User Plane Separation Analysis Solution.