How can full cross-domain visibility of subscriber- and resource-facing services enable operators and enterprises to cost-efficiently deliver differentiated service quality and service level agreement (SLA) compliance at scale?
Infovista Ativa™ App proactively monitors and troubleshoots QoS and enterprise SLAs across wireless and wireline networks. Its advanced diagnostics, tracing, reporting and analytics capabilities combine to provide cross-domain visibility and troubleshooting for subscriber- and resource- services.
Download the datasheet to learn how Infovista Ativa App enables the monitoring and assurance of: 4G & 5G NSA and 5G SA (Standalone) networks, User Plane Application Performance, OTT Video and others.
Part of the cloud-native Ativa suite, Ativa App enables you to:
- Gain end-to-end service visibility
- Visualize specific services and regions
- Automate troubleshooting and impact assessment
- Visualize complex cloudified service topologies
- Assure network slice-based services
- Empower enterprise self-service
To find out more about Infovista Ativa App, please download the datasheet.