Self-service Network and Application Performance Dashboard Named TMCnet’s 2011 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—September 11, 2012—InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that Vista360, the company’s self-service network and application performance dashboard, has been awarded TMCnet’s 2011 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award.
Today’s network and communications environments generate huge amounts of data, much of it centered on performance and quality. However, getting at this performance-related information when it is needed is a constant challenge for stakeholders in charge of ensuring end users receive the right quality of experience from their applications and IT services.
Whether from the network operations center (NOC), the engineering organization or the service delivery team, they need to combine data from diverse management toolsets and screens of events to piece together what is really happening and act on these results at the right time.
Vista360 is a flexible, self-service network and application performance dashboard. It enables decision-makers to access the performance data they want, how and when they want it, in order to take effective and decisive action. A powerful Web 2.0 application, Vista360 allows real-time service quality visualization with a simplified and operational performance management of application-aware network and IT services.
- Visa360 empowers NOC engineers and service owners to pinpoint, analyze and collaborate in real time on performance problem and service quality degradation, thus accelerating troubleshooting across the entire service chain.
- This award adds to previous wins from Pipeline's 2012 Innovation Awards, Network Products Guide’s 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, and Network Products Guide’s 2010 Reader Trust Awards for Best in Network Reporting and Best in Web 2.0 Tools.
- TMCnet’s Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award acknowledges the most innovative products on the market. This award is presented to companies that have shown leadership, thoroughness and vision to facilitate voice, data and video communications.
- “Vista360 is a key component of InfoVista’s market-leading unified service performance assurance platform. It is the first unique application of its kind in the service assurance industry. Our customers are adopting this solution to ensure a more customer-centric management system to enable real-time and multi-role service performance quality visualization,” said Vikas Trehan, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy and Alliances, InfoVista. “We also see an increased adoption rate by our install base, as they continue to update their preferred service performance assurance platform. They leverage Vista360 to extend its utilization to additional users in the NOC and replace disparate tools, including freeware, to ensure operation excellence and lower total cost of ownership.”
- “As evidenced by the Strong Value rating awarded in EMA’s most recent Application-aware Network Performance Management Radar Report, InfoVista has built a broad and rich set of features into its integrated network and application performance management solution,” said Jim Frey, EMA managing research director. “InfoVista’s carrier-class, multi-tenant solution, and innovative Vista360 user interface, offers best-in-class scalability combined with an innate understanding of service-oriented operations. This has enabled InfoVista to successfully address the application-aware network performance management needs of some of the largest and most demanding service providers and enterprise IT organizations around the world “
- "The Product of the Year Award is awarded to those companies that have produced the best this industry has to offer. With volume of applications this year, judging the products and services was difficult,” stated TMCnet editor Erik Linask. “However, the selected winners have indeed demonstrated a commitment to quality and excellence for the development of the communications industry.”
- Learn more about InfoVista’s unified service assurance platform and its network performance management and application performance management solutions.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, ProActive Network News, and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Tweet this: .@TMCnet selects @InfoVista ’s #Vista360 as winner in 2011 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award [link]
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 600 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.