The Perfect Solution for Benchmarking Mobile Networks
Today, many Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) are looking for ways to reduce operational expenses by improving efficiency in their network performance testing and benchmarking processes, especially when it comes to how they perform drive testing for mobile networks. And they want to do this without compromising standardized benchmarking methodologies, access to the latest consumer devices, and the ability to test both current and new technologies.
Optimize Your Mobile Network Benchmarking Projects
Powerful Network Testing
Efficient Workflow Management
TEMS Paragon is a highly-efficient, multi-device QoS and QoE data-collection and work-order-management solution for all network performance testing and mobile network benchmarking campaigns, no matter how large or small.
The TEMS Paragon drive testing system for mobile networks combines TEMS innovative scripting engine and device control capability with a powerful wireless network measurement platform secured in a ruggedized enclosure, a durable UE chassis supporting up to 20 devices, a web-based workflow management user interface for simple driver monitoring and control, and prompt access to the latest commercially-available consumer devices.
The result? A solution designed specifically to provide mobile operators and engineering service providers the means of conducting comprehensive network test campaigns in less time, with just one person (the driver) in the vehicle, requiring minimal system interaction (via web-based UI) and user equipment (a tablet).
Powerful Data Collection
- Innovative scripting engine with device control capability
- Real-time upload of test results, log files, and KPIs
- Scalable system configuration supporting up to 20 devices
- Variety of mobile devices and test scenarios
Ruggedized Hardware Platforms
- Durable mil-spec case securing software/hardware components
- Sturdy UE chassis for securing multiple devices
Real-Time Remote Management & Analytics
Efficient Workflow Management
- Work Order Design utility for test setup and configuration
- Pre-validation utility for test script and probe configuration
- Simple driver/tester interface with integrated turn-by-turn navigator
- User-friendly system control, monitoring and alert notifications
Latest Technologies & KPIs
- Wide range of commercially available consumer devices, including flagship smartphones from Samsung, HTC, and Apple
- All networks (LTE, WCDMA, GSM, TD-SCDMA, CDMA) and new LTE technologies (Gigabit LTE, LTE-A & LTE-A Pro, LTE-U, LAA, VoLTE, ViLTE, 4x4 MIMO, 4x20 CA)
- Thousands of information elements and quality measurements (POLQA & PEVQ-S), compliant with ITU and ETSI standards
BenchmarkingOnce the test is setup and configured, a drive-tester simply loads the test equipment into the vehicle, launches the driver UI & navigator app, selects a Work Order, starts the system, and drives.
BenchmarkingCreate a baseline of multiple network measurements from the subscriber point of view in one run, using up to 20 devices. Then compare subsequent network performance against the baseline, reducing the overall number of drives.
BenchmarkingTo consistently provide a competitive network, it is necessary to regularly measure subscriber experience across operators, devices, and services. With TEMS Paragon’s multi-device solution, MNOs and MSPs can compare more network performance measurements with fewer drives.
Define Work Order
GoalsReduce costly re-tests and over-drives by configuring criteria for work order completion (duration, planned route, script completion, service execution, time of day, and value elements), alert notifications, and conditions requiring a test be aborted.
& AnalyticsWith TEMS Director, engineers can remotely configure project information, SIMs, work orders, & trigger conditions; manage system configurations; monitor alarms and route, probe, and project statuses; analyze performance, service, & event information; and create reports.
ReportingUse TEMS Discovery to make sense of the data collected from the network by analyzing measurements and then visualizing this information using GIS mapping, and other visualization methods.