Real-time Remote Management & Analytics for All Network Testing Projects
Whether deploying new network technologies and devices, densifying networks in high-traffic areas, troubleshooting and optimizing network performance, or comparing service quality and subscriber experience against competitors, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) all strive to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs related to the administration of their network testing projects.
Achieving operational efficiency when managing multiple network testing projects can have many challenges, including:
Advance Your Network Testing with Back-Office Administration
Manage. Monitor. Analyze. Report.
TEMS Director is a web-based centralized back-office solution for real-time orchestration of all your network testing projects, regardless of unique project requirements.
TEMS Director helps MNOs improve efficiency, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs with an all-in-one administration console for remote management and monitoring of a variety of mobile and/or fixed test probes, as well as offering real-time data analytics and reporting.
With TEMS Director, network engineers can plan and manage multiple network testing projects across a variety of TEMS solutions, including TEMS Pocket, TEMS Investigation, TEMS Paragon, TEMS Voyager, and TEMS Sense, all from one centralized back-office web-based application.
Remote Management & Configuration
- Intuitive web-based interface with drag-and-drop script designer
- User-friendly wizard for creating projects and configuring test probes
- Over-the-air (OTA) and Ethernet communication capabilities with the test probes
- Simple management of measurement triggers by date, time, and location
Real-Time Analysis & Reporting
- Analytics dashboard for drill-down troubleshooting of voice & data performance
- Automated statistical analysis & report generation, providing actionable intelligence
- Hundreds of measurements, including service and network, FTP and HTTP, scanner, streaming and social media, and voice and handover
- Supports all major wireless technologies including NB-IoT
- Compliant with ETSI and ITU testing and measurement standards
Project Status Monitoring
- Easy-to-use monitoring dashboard with standard and custom charts and graphs
- Maps and grids for viewing geographically positioned data
- Real-time status of projects, test devices, work orders, KPIs, & locations
- Proactive identification of network issues for quicker resolution
- Early error detection notifications to minimize wasted drive and walk testing time
Integration with TEMS Portfolio
ProjectsDirectly manage a walk-test in a downtown business district, a baseline test for a new technology deployment, and a cross-country competitive benchmarking campaign, all from a single web-based dashboard application.
Configure Project Work
OrdersRemotely configure all Work Orders to instruct test devices where, when, and how to perform testing. Use the Script Designer to create and maintain test scripts consisting of simple or multiple tasks governed by control logic.
Monitor All Projects
Real-TimeStay up-to-date on the status of every current project by project name, actively monitoring work orders associated with each project, as well as the test devices, test activities, map locations, KPIs, and measurement alerts.
Comprehensive Indoor AnalyticsEnsure an optimal indoor mobile experience. Use the Analytics dashboard to analyze in-building voice and data performance, including unique walk-test measurements like Small Cell Indication-LTE and Top 1 Macro Ingress-LTE.
Video PerformanceMobile video accounts for more than half of all mobile data traffic. Use the Analytics dashboard to analyze streaming video measurements, including Streaming Video IP Service Access Time Mean and Streaming Video Quality PEVQ-S Mean.
of Social MediaDrill-down into performance of social media services, such as Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Skype, Twitter, and WhatsApp. Analyze measures such as Logon Failure Ratio, Operation Average Round Trip Time Average, & Operation Throughput Average.