Through interactive modules and use cases, the TEMS™ Pocket Fundamentals eLearning course is a unique opportunity for any new user to discover the key features of TEMS Pocket and quickly master the basics.
This course is delivered through a Learning Management System through the internet and available 24/7, allowing you to take the course at your convenience, from any location. This course takes approximately 1 hour to complete, depending on individual learning pace.
At the end of the course, learners will be autonomous on the TEMS Pocket key features needed to test their network.
This course is dedicated to new users or to any user who needs to get familiar with TEMS Pocket interface and main features.
Prerequisites and related courses
Basic knowledge within GSM, WCDMA and/or LTE, 5G as radio network terms are used extensively during the training. Note that this course is a prerequisite to the TEMS Pocket Advanced course.
All modules are interactive and will require your active participation throughout. The quiz at the end of the course allows you to assess your level of knowledge
1. TEMS Pocket overview
- Learn the benefits of TEMS Pocket and its role in the TEMS Portfolio
- Discover TEMS Pocket key features
2. Experiencing TEMS Pocket interface
- How to navigate in TEMS Pocket?
- What does the color of icons mean?
- What kind of information do you find in a Data View?
3. Capturing the network conditions – use case
- What is a log file?
- How to record a log file?
- How to replay a log file?
4. Running a test script – use case
- Why do you need to work with scripts?
- How to create a new script?
- How to run a script?
- 10 questions to assess your level of knowledge
- You can take the quiz twice, allowing you to review the course after a first attempt for example
TEMS Pocket eLearning course description
This course is delivered upon demand. Please fill out the form to register.