As consumers’ online and offline journeys blur together, they expect “digital level” convenience and empowerment, if not more, from their in-store experiences. Recognizing the opportunity, retailers and brands are focusing on more tightly integrating their online and offline experiences via digital investments in the store.
Retailers must retain sharp focus on 5 key imperatives that will enable them to translate intent into ability:
- Redefine the value of their stores, and judge in-store digital initiatives accordingly.
- Focus on what matters most to their shoppers and avoid a me-too strategy.
- Redesign processes to align with digital experiences.
- Empower store teams with the right tools, training and incentives.
- Consistently execute digital experiences at scale.
Download the infographic to learn more.