Learn how Banca Popolare di Sondrio’s 500 sites leveraged Hybrid SD-WAN to gain enhanced application performance, visibility and control without having to install any additional hardware appliances at each branch site.
- Established bank with around 500 sites across Italy
- Growth of new electronic services placed additional strain on existing WAN infrastructure leading to application performance issues
- IT team burdened by multiple network inspection and analysis tools leading to low visibility and poor responsiveness
How Ipanema SD-WAN helped
- Major improvement in application performance and reliability
- Streamlined network management and troubleshooting processes
- Rapid time to value and simple upgrade path through device-less approach
Read the full case study to learn more.