Communications Service Providers (CSPs) are making better business and operational decisions by optimally configuring their networks, automating more processes, and tailoring personalized services. 5G network is on the horizon. Within that network are new technologies, protocols, and services that inject more complexity into the process of assuring services.
Despite the enormous stores of performance data that assurance systems will collect and analyze from these systems, correlating that data is hard work. For this reason, it will be wise for CSPs to begin assuring future service capabilities now, rather than waiting, as they have historically done, until the technology has been deployed.
In this report, you will learn:
- What is Xhaul and C-RAN Service Assurance? How to address RAN transformation challenges?
- Why is there a need for a centralized and automated management and network orchestration (MANO) process?
- Which types of APIs are required to ensure a successful transition to virtual networks?
- What kind of role Network Slicing plays on the path to 5G?
- How Infovista can provide end-to-end network performance insights to support 5G preparation?