The arrival of 5G, virtualized network functions, cloud-native network functions and software-defined networks are opening up new service creation opportunities. The service portfolio is moving from containing a limited number of well-understood services, that don’t change and are provided using mature technologies, to an environment in which a wider range of more complex services will be offered.
The proliferation of services, the increased flexibility of networks and the demands of the digital ecosystem are making autonomous networks a reality. The path to these networks, which through self-service provide improved experiences and enable self-optimization and self-healing, is complex and lengthy, but the prize is zero-touch, zero-wait, zero-trouble services that CSPs will be able to monetize efficiently.
Download this whitepaper to learn more about the evolution of service assurance and how Infovista’s 360° Assurance solutions, by being designed to support predictive, real-time, and automated customer experience, allows CSPs to:
- Correlate different data sources to generate interactive representation and analytics
- Accurately visualize and drill-down across domains for simple usability
- Accelerate event to fault correlation with cost – and resource-efficient drill down capabilities
- Guide troubleshooting workflows with advanced analytics
- Analyze multi-service and -protocol environments with end-to-end tracing through a single pane of glass