How can operators gain deep insights into content usage, preferences and trends, right down to the per-subscriber, per-device, per-service level?
While network operators have had the building blocks for deep intelligence into customer behavior for years, the level of insight possible is becoming deeper as networks become more granular and densified, including insight such as customer location, content preferences, localized high-growth content categories, churn risk, sensitivity to QoS per segment and device utilization.
The Infovista Ativa™ Customer and Device Analytics Solution provides uniquely rich intelligence right down to the per-subscriber, per-device, per-service level. This enables operators to plan network, marketing offers, and enterprise sales based on a holistic understanding of the factors that influence their customers’ behavior on their networks.
Leveraging advanced packet analysis, customer experience KPI modeling, detailed geo-mapping, flexible segmentation and drill-down analysis tools, the Customer and Device Analytics solution package provides a detailed perspective on customer and device experience and trends.
Key features of the solution package include:
- Per subscriber/segment service dashboards for customer experience KPIs
- Geospatial QoE dashboards showing problematic areas
- Connectivity/mobility analysis dashboards
- Analytics and troubleshooting, including customer impact analysis, customer segment scoring and network and service performance analysis
- Holistic customer and device experience KPIs
Download the datasheet for more information on the Customer and Device Analytics solution.