How can operators quickly leverage 2G/3G/4G and 5G-NSA network capabilities to improve network operations, reduce time-to-resolve, enhance network performance, improve consumer efficiency and reduce workload?
Current network and service monitoring solutions limit operators’ ability to visualize and proactively manage their operations with a focus on the customer, resulting in poor customer experience, high OPEX, the reliance on multiple ‘silo’ assurance systems and an inability to respond quickly to changes in network usage and performance.
Through the 2G/3G/4G and 5G-NSA Monitoring Solution, Infovista Ativa™ enables operators to monitor legacy- and Enhanced Packet Core (EPC) networks to identify and resolve the root-causes of problems and proactively manage and prioritize troubleshooting for network alarms.
The solution includes pre-configured dashboards, KPIs and analytics / troubleshooting capabilities specific to 2G/3G/4G and 5G-NSA networks, including:
- Service and network dashboards
- Alarm dashboards that provide real-time awareness of network and service alarms
- Interactive reports and analytics that enable faster isolation or problem areas or focus areas
- End-to-end tracing tools for multi-service and multi-protocol mobile environments from a single pane of glass
- Comprehensive interface support
Download the datasheet for more information on the Ativa 2G/3G/4G and 5G-NSA Monitoring Solution.