Network planning and optimization teams can be more efficient with integrated access to network performance data, also known as key performance indicators (KPIs) and traffic data, via their engineering software. With embedded access to multi-vendor KPIs, mobile operators’ engineering teams will get:
- Access to always up-to-date network information
- Higher accuracy in their network plans with up-to-date traffic maps
- An easy way to identify evolving hotspot
- Direct feedback on roll-out of new sites and network updates
- Better control when introducing new services such as VoLTE
By leveraging rich performance data collected from the network, RF engineers can truly understand the dynamics of an evolving mobile network. This insight enables mobile operators to stay ahead of the competitive curve by being more proactive about mobile network deployments. By making the right decisions at the right time mobile operators can reduce OPEX and optimize CAPEX while securing customers’ quality of experience (QoE).