Technological advances are changing the face of many activities in the telecom-munications world. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data have now reached sufficient maturity to power RF engineering software, offering a quantum leap for wireless plan execution, usability and prediction reliability.
Planet is a world-first solution introducing advanced Machine Learning (ML) at the very heart of its planning functions. Planet’s new Artificial Intelligence Model (Planet AIM) greatly simplifies the way networks can be planned. It drastically reduces the operating costs related to calibration, while improving the reliability of wireless coverage predictions.
With Planet AIM, engineers can execute wireless planning tasks much faster, delivering highly reliable network plans and ensuring their radio networks perform as intended.
- Up to 3x faster prediction runtime
- 25% more accurate network plans
- 10 to 20% savings in site CAPEX investment
- Up to 30% reduction in measurement surveys
- Unique RF modeling based on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Native smart 3D Ray-Tracing – built to support 5G complexity
- ML based pre-calibration from real world datasets – continuously evolving
- Automated selection of best-fit predictive algorithm
- Enhanced ML decision engine for calibration