Case study & demo: How leading CSPs deliver ubiquitous experience assurance at reduced TCO with a distributed, elastic microservices-based solution
Modern experience assurance platforms must deliver real-time, per-subscriber intelligence, predictive diagnostics and automated troubleshooting – whether across 5G/4G/3G/2G, fixed, enterprise, IoT, cloud-hosted or hybrid networks – as well as support advanced service monetization and rapid time-to-market. They must also be dynamic, distributed and orchestratable with significantly reduced and predictable TCO.
But cloudifying traditional monolithic probe-based assurance systems is not enough: the next generation of experience assurance platforms must be fully cloud-native, by design, providing:
- Lightweight virtual agents for data collection instead of traditional dedicated hardware
- Support for distributed use cases, through session-independent monitoring, including 5G SA CUPS
- Seamless horizontal scale-up and scale-down, to match traffic volume and business needs
- Seamless rolling upgrades and built-in high availability
- Full infrastructure- and platform-agnostic architecture with support for hybrid environments: bare metal, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, public and private cloud
Join us for a demonstration and discussion on how leading and innovative CSPs are benefitting from the first truly cloud-native, by design, experience assurance solution, accelerating 5G network monetization and lifecycle automation – Infovista KLERITY™.