PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—April 17, 2012—Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that Network Products Guide has named the company a finalist in three categories of the seventh annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards. Infovista’s Vista360, VistaInsight for Networks and Unified Communications (UC) Assurance Solution, were honored in the Innovations in Network Intelligence, Network Management and UC categories, respectively.
Network Products Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards are the world's premier IT awards, honoring achievements in the IT industry, including organizational performance, products and services, executives and management teams, successful deployments, product management and engineering, support and customer satisfaction, and public relations in every area of IT. Winners will be honored in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at a dinner and presentation ceremony.
- Vista360 is a flexible, easy-to-use, self-service network and application performance dashboard that enables decision makers to access the data they want, how and when they want it, in order to take effective and decisive action. The solution enables a proactive and collaborative performance-based approach to operational management of next-generation services, complementing reactive fault-based systems and enabling service providers to efficiently generate on-demand reports and focus on real-time customer experience issues.
- VistaInsight for Networks, the industry-leading IT and network performance management solution, empowers communications service providers and enterprise IT organizations to effectively meet and exceed performance expectations and service-level guarantees for today’s communications technologies and converged IT services. Using VistaInsight for Networks, they can demonstrate service quality with sophisticated customer reporting, provide service and resource usage reporting to engineering staff and enable service exception alerts with ad-hoc reporting.
- InfoVista’s UC Assurance Solution equips cloud and managed service providers with the information needed to ensure that they are delivering the best user experience, and effectively manage the performance of unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) services. The solution encompasses proactive monitoring, real-time troubleshooting, reporting, and capacity planning functions in a multi-tenant architecture that supports virtualization technologies and cloud computing.
“It’s an honor to be named a finalist by Network Products Guide for this esteemed industry and peer award,” said Vikas Trehan, senior vice president, product strategy and alliances, Infovista. “This further validates our position as an innovative company poised to help CSPs and enterprise IT organizations to successfully overcome network and application performance management issues caused by the complex assortment of network technologies and the growth of network traffic.”
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News”, and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Tweet this: Infovista named a finalist in 3 categories of Network Products Guide’s Hot Companies & Best Products awards [insert release link] #NPM #APM #telecom
InfoVista, service assurance, Network Products Guide, Hot Companies and Best Product Awards, unified communications, VistaInsight for Networks, Vista360, network performance management, network performance intelligence
About Network Products Guide Awards
As industry’s leading technology research and advisory publication, Network Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping decision makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make in all areas of information technology. Discover a wealth of information and tools in this guide including the best products and services, roadmaps, industry directions, technology advancements and independent product evaluations that facilitate in making the most pertinent technology decisions impacting business and personal goals. The guide follows conscientious research methodologies developed and enhanced by industry experts. To learn more, visit www.networkproductsguide.com.