Partnership Bridges the Gap between Engineering and Marketing Activities through Innovative Use of Automated Network Coverage Maps and Geospatial Analytics
Paris, France and Herndon, Virginia – June 24, 2014 – Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, today announces a new alliance with Mosaik Solutions, the global source for geospatial network intelligence. This partnership will provide new ways for mobile operators to reduce subscriber churn and monetize their networks.
Infovista and Mosaik will collaborate to streamline the use of mobile network engineering data, such as coverage maps in sales and marketing activities. This will be achieved by combining the mobile network intelligence and strategic decision-making capabilities of Mosaik’s cloud-based interactive mapping platform, MapELEMENTS®, with the RF network modeling capabilities of Infovista’s coverage map production solution, Mentum Fusion. Together, the solutions will provide new ways for mobile operators to unleash the value associated with their mobile network roll-out plans.
Poor mobile network performance and coverage remain the primary reasons for subscriber churn. Mobile operators, therefore, need to focus on optimizing customer satisfaction by ensuring best-in-class customer quality of experience (QoE) throughout their mobile networks. To enable mobile operators to achieve this objective, Infovista is focusing on helping them to cost-effectively deliver uncompromising mobile network performance and better network coverage throughout the entire lifecycle and across all domains of the ever-growing mobile network.
The integration of Mentum Fusion’s near-real-time network coverage maps with Mosaik’s world-class network intelligence applications will enable mobile operators to be more proactive in their quest to limit churn, by helping executives, marketers, engineers and GIS analysts tackle marketing programs, customer care programs, competitive network planning and other strategic growth initiatives.
- “By combining Mosaik’s and Infovista’s strengths, we’re bringing new opportunities to mobile operators that empower them to make more strategic business decisions,” said Chip Strange, vice president of products and technology, Mosaik Solutions. “This partnership not only provides the right solutions and resources to help mobile operators improve efficiency, but also achieve growth in the market.”
- “Enabling sales and marketing organizations to leverage mobile network planning and network optimization data creates a valuable opportunity for mobile operators to further reduce churn, increase revenues and attract new subscribers,” said Bernard Breton, SVP, Americas & APAC sales and chief marketing officer, Infovista. “Our partnership with Mosaik Solutions is a perfect example of how our solutions can interoperate with business-critical sales and marketing applications of mobile operators, helping them further monetize their networks.”
- Find out how Infovista is helping communications service providers (CSPs), mobile operators and IT-intensive enterprises across the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
- Read our four-part “Automate, Collaborate, Empower – Maximizing the RAN’s Value Through Coverage Maps” post series on “ProActive Network News,” the Infovista’s blog.
- Meet with Mosaik Solutions (Booth POD 6) and Infovista (Booth 37) at LTE World Summit 2014, June 23-25, in Amsterdam.
About Mosaik Solutions
Mosaik Solutions builds world-class desktop and mobile applications backed by comprehensive telecom network intelligence. As an agile team of researchers, creatives and mapping experts, Mosaik Solutions empowers better strategic and tactical decisions with accurate datasets, flexible software and responsive professional services. Mosaik Solutions also helps clients attract and retain more customers with tailored marketing solutions.