Massy, France –– June 22, 2021. Infovista, the global leader in network lifecycle automation, today announced details of its virtual and on-site participation at MWC Barcelona 2021. At the event, Infovista will unveil how it has become the world’s first independent software vendor providing both Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and Enterprises with a carrier-grade, cloud-native network lifecycle automation (NLA) platform designed for the 5G era.
In 2020, Infovista introduced the concept of Network Lifecycle Automation (NLA) to expand the reach of automation beyond network and service operations, into planning, testing and deployment, reporting and monetization. Since then, Infovista has acquired Empirix and has developed innovative products and solutions that leverage breakthrough technologies and automation. This combination is a major step towards Infovista’s NLA vision, where closed loop automation driven by AI/Machine Learning and assurance data enable network, service and experience management to become automated.
Infovista will demonstrate at the event how its innovative solutions deliver measurable benefits to global telecommunications leaders such as Rakuten Mobile, Ooredoo and Colt, by leveraging advanced cloud-native networking technologies and standards across NFV/SDN, ML/AI, Open APIs and 5G standalone mobile technologies. Key benefits that our customers have achieved include:
- Accelerated 5G rollouts and network swap-outs with up to 50% more efficiency without sacrificing cost, service reliability, performance or customer experience.
- Up to a 30% reduction in network operations through routine task automation that includes accelerated adoption of automation across the network lifecycle, from planning to optimization and monetization.
- Reducing customer-impacting issues by resolving root causes before they impact customer experience, even if they span multiple network domains, through preventative maintenance.
Demonstrations and presentations of the latest innovations across our portfolio of products and solutions
Throughout the event, Infovista executives and experts will be on-site or available via virtual meetings to discuss use cases, trends, and cutting-edge developments in radio access network planning, testing and service assurance software. Infovista’s presence and activities at MWC 2021 includes several demonstrations and presentations:
- Introducing the latest innovations in KLERITY, a real-time customer experience, monitoring, analytics, diagnostics and troubleshooting platform combining subscriber, device, application, service and network intelligence.
- KLERITY is powered by a fully cloud-native, containerized platform. Its design aligns with key 5G principles, making KLERITY native to 5G standalone networks.
- Network service providers use KLERITY to:
- optimize customer experience;
- reduce network and service operations system TCO;
- increase automation;
- enable customer-driven decision-making.
- Introducing Planet 7.5 which embeds Artificial Intelligence Model (AIM), the world’s first AI/ML based wireless prediction model. AIM enables mobile operators to make prediction runtime up to 3 times faster and deliver network plans that are 25% more accurate;
- Demonstrating our 5G Roll-out solutions, starting with first-to-market 5G network solutions that includes latest generation of 3D digital maps, 5G planning and 5G network testing
- Discussing and demonstrating our 5G standalone (SA) roll-out solutions based on a combination of Infovista products and solutions across planning, testing and service assurance;
- Discussing our plans to enable Uber Drivers and Drone Pilots to conduct Site Verification.
- Demonstrating the recently launched solution for Single Site Verification, which can improve acceptance time significantly
- Discussing case studies and experiences from leading CSPs and partners, including:
- Demonstrating the use of AI to accurately predict audio quality, supporting verification of VoNR service quality for established 5G networks, avoiding the cost of implementing and tuning 3rd party solutions.
- Discussing our the strategy for the cloudification of our solutions and our partnerships with cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Presenting the Vista service assurance portfolio, that leverages ML/AI-driven discovery and automation capabilities to optimize and unify performance management.
Infovista will occupy three executive meeting rooms at MWC 2021, located at 2.1A51, 2.1A52 and 2.1A54. To secure an in-person and virtual briefing with Infovista, please contact [email protected]