PARIS & HERNDON, Virginia – November 22, 2016 – Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced that its Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) proof-of-concept (PoC) was named an MEF 2016 Excellence Awards winner, for Multi-Vendor Innovation of the Year, in the Third Network Technology Solutions category.
The MEF 2016 Excellence Awards recognize service, application, technology, and professional excellence and innovation in the global Third Network community. The awards are judged by global and regional senior analysts and independent judges, including Current Analysis, Frost & Sullivan and Ovum.
Developed alongside Oracle Communications, Juniper Networks and ADVA Optical Networking, Infovista’s PoC is focused on enabling customer-premise cloud-based services with LSO. It unveils how communications service providers (CSPs) can transition to fully automated, innovative and value-added cloud-based services for their enterprise business customers across partner network operators – the goal of LSO.
The PoC highlights Infovista’s critical role in LSO: assuring connectivity services across multiple operators, including differentiated SLAs and performance visibility for the end customer using MEF’s performance monitoring standards. It also showcases how application performance visibility as-a-service can deliver application-layer intelligence to the enterprise business customer, enhancing the value of the CSP’s service.
- “It’s fantastic to see the technology supplier community come together along with open source elements to give providers options to move from the present business-as-usual mode to the cloud-like agility necessary to capitalize on the digital economy and enable the Third Network Vision,” said Pascal Menezes, Chief Technology Officer, MEF.
- "This PoC provides service providers with practical insights on architecture and operational design principles needed to realize the dynamic lifecycle of assured, agile and real-time third-network connectivity and cloud-based services," said Shahar Steiff, AVP new technologies, PCCW Global.
- “We are honored to have been recognized for the second year in a row for our leadership in delivering innovative communications services with LSO,” said Christopher Cullan, director of product marketing, business services solutions, Infovista. “InfoVista contributed the customer SLA component of the PoC, a key element of NFV/SDN projects and successful NaaS services. Infovista consistently tries to remain ahead of market trends and CSPs’ pain points, with our latest MEF award-win only validating our efforts to help CSPs serve their customers faster with next generation network services.”
- Download the MEF’s Understanding Carrier Ethernet Service Assurance white papers, co-authored by Infovista’s Christopher Cullan.
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.