Platform Provides Agility for End-to-End SLA Reporting and Tier-1 Grade, Affordable Mobile Backhaul Assurance
PARIS, France and ASHBURN, Virginia— February 23, 2017— Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced the launch of a cloud-based managed service assurance platform, VistaGO. Communications service providers (CSPs) and mobile network operators (MNOs) facing service assurance challenges with limited capital and time can increase agility by leveraging VistaGO. The turnkey and affordable managed service can be rapidly deployed to enable Tier-1 class service assurance.
Both CSPs and MNOs face constant pressure to reduce TCO while requiring increased agility. Whether Tier-2 or Tier-3 sized providers, they demand the same power, scale and flexibility in their service assurance platform as Tier-1 providers, but don’t always have the resources needed to achieve this. VistaGO provides a low-cost, agile solution to their service assurance needs.
VistaGO for business services delivers end-to-end performance visibility for SLA reporting of IP-VPN or Carrier Ethernet, enabling CSPs to differentiate their services, drive customer acquisition and enable revenue uplift with a predictable, monthly cost.
With VistaGO for mobile backhaul, MNOs gain end-to-end visibility of their heavily burdened backhaul network freeing up engineering resources from reactive troubleshooting and improving capacity investments. Operators can assure a higher quality of service (QoS) for mobile subscribers on their IP, Ethernet or Microwave backhaul networks, while accelerating their service ROI.
- “CSPs are constantly under pressure to reduce costs and deliver better quality to their end customers, and VistaGO reflects our commitment to helping them succeed while keeping total cost of ownership low,” said Cyril Doussau, senior director, service assurance products and markets, Infovista. “As a leader in service assurance, we’ve built VistaGO to enable customers with real-time and historical network intelligence in an agile, cloud-based managed service platform. CSPs and MNOs of any size can access Tier-1-class service quality.”
- “With the constantly escalating cost pressures, CSPs are actively evaluating new approaches to reduce TCO of operational systems and increase operational flexibility and efficiency,” said Anil Rao, senior analyst, Analysys Mason. “With a low upfront investment and rapid deployment timescale, the VistaGO cloud-based managed service offering enables CSPs to achieve these operational objectives while freeing up valuable engineering resources to focus on higher value business activities.”
- Schedule a meeting with Infovista at Mobile World Congress 2017, taking place February 27 – March 2 in Barcelona, or visit the company in Hall 7 at Stand 7G40.
- Learn more about how VistaGO delivers real-time mobile backhaul service assurance from the cloud.
- Discover how VistaGO fits into Infovista’s line of newly deployed cloud-based services.