PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—July 9, 2015—Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced it has joined the carrier-grade Wind River Titanium Cloud ecosystem. This partnership will enable service providers to quickly and easily deploy Infovista’s application performance guarantee virtual engines, which will accelerate the time-to-revenue of their application-aware network service portfolio in environments based on network functions virtualization (NFV).
Through the Titanium Cloud ecosystem, Wind River collaborates with industry-leading hardware and software companies to ensure the delivery of optimized, validated and pre-integrated solutions to help accelerate time-to-market for service providers and telecom equipment manufacturers (TEMs) deploying infrastructure based on NFV. Service providers and TEMs can confidently select these products knowing that they are pre-integrated and validated with Titanium Server and ready for deployment in live networks.
By joining the Wind River Titanium Cloud ecosystem, Infovista has put itself in the best seat to help communications service providers (CSPs) and IT-intensive enterprises successfully transition to NFV environments. Infovista’s new virtual engine integrates Ipanema’s leading application visibility and control, WAN optimization, dynamic WAN selection and network rightsizing functionalities together on a single, centrally controllable, virtual platform. The company also recently joined the HP OpenNFV application partner program to help CSPs assure application-aware network service performance and quality over virtualized and dynamic networks for their enterprise customers.
- “Service providers are looking for validated and market-ready, end-to-end NFV solutions. To address this need, collaboration across the ecosystem is essential,” said Charlie Ashton, senior director of business development for networking solutions at Wind River. “Through our Titanium Cloud program, we are providing a foundation for carrier-grade NFV infrastructure that service providers can leverage with pre-integrated and validated NFV elements from industry-leaders like Infovista. This will help them to quickly achieve their OPEX reduction goals while accelerating the introduction of new high-value services."
- “InfoVista is committed to helping communications service providers (CSPs) successfully deploy and deliver high-performing and differentiated services to their enterprise customers over their network function virtualization (NFV) infrastructure” said Matthieu Silbermann, product management director, Ipanema solutions, Infovista. “By joining the Wind River Titanium Cloud program, Infovista takes a new step in this direction by enabling the telecom industry to take full advantage of rapid application-aware network service deployment while ensuring carrier-grade uptime and strict reliability mandated by telecom networks.”
- Infovista’s virtual engine is the latest addition to Ipanema’s multi-tenant, objective-based, fully automated and centrally managed solution that tightly integrates all the features required to guarantee business-critical application performance: application visibility, application control, WAN optimization, dynamic WAN selection and network rightsizing.
- InfoVista is dedicated to providing NFV solutions that have been tried and tested in partnership with leading hardware and software providers. The company has recently also become an HP OpenNFV Applications Partner.
- Wind River Titanium Server is a carrier-grade NFV infrastructure software solution that is designed to meet the stringent "always on" requirements of the telecom industry. It is based on open software standards, including carrier-grade Wind River Linux, real-time Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), carrier-grade plugins for OpenStack®, Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) and accelerated virtual switching, all optimized for Intel architecture platforms.
- Find out how Ipanema, now part of Infovista, delivers the most innovative, comprehensive and automated solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
- Learn more about InfoVista’s acquisition of Ipanema Technologies.