PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—July 1, 2015—Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced it has joined the HP OpenNFV Application Partner Program. The company’s move will help communications service providers (CSPs) make the most of network function virtualization (NFV) technology, maximizing the quality of their high-value, application-aware network services for enterprise customers.
NFV is part of an overall industry transformation towards network and IT infrastructure virtualization. Operators are looking to the technology as a means to increase service agility, network elasticity and scalability, allowing them to accelerate the delivery of innovative services at software-related operational costs, while ensuring an optimal quality of experience (QoE) and protecting their revenue streams.
The HP OpenNFV platform provides resources to help accelerate the design, proof-of-concept, trial and deployment of new cloud-enabled network services and innovations, while lowering capital and operating expenditures (CAPEX/OPEX) and reducing business risks.
By joining this partner ecosystem, Infovista offers its Ipanema application performance guarantee solution, the solution of choice for industry-leading CSPs such as OBS and BT, as a virtual, fully tested, HP-compliant NFV solution. This will help CSPs to further deliver high-performing and differentiated application-aware network services to their enterprise customers that are virtualizing their communications and IT infrastructures.
- “As communications service providers navigate the transition to NFV, application and network performance tools will be critical to help insure optimal performance,” said Werner Schaefer, vice president, Network Functions Virtualization, HP. “The addition of Infovista’s vendor-agnostic performance solution to the HP OpenNFV Application Partner Program offers providers a proven NFV solution that delivers the service agility they need, while maintaining the service quality their subscribers require.”
- “We are delighted to be part of the HP OpenNFV Application Partner Program, and look forward to working with the company and its other partners to bring high-value, differentiated NFV solutions to our communications service-provider (CSP) partners and IT-intensive enterprise customers,” said Matthieu Silbermann, product management director, Ipanema solutions, Infovista. “Ipanema’s application performance management virtual engine, combined with HP’s extensive NFV solutions, will provide CSPs with high performance, integrated solutions, enabling accelerated service delivery and the cost-effective deployment and operation of their most innovative application-aware network and cloud services.”
- Infovista’s virtual engine is the latest addition to Ipanema’s multi-tenant, objective-based, fully automated and centrally managed solution that tightly integrates all the features required to guarantee business-critical application performance: application visibility, application control, WAN optimization, dynamic WAN selection and network rightsizing.
- The HP OpenNFV Program provides CSPs and their suppliers—such as network equipment providers (NEPs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and system integrators (SIs)—with the foundation upon which to build a dynamic service and network environment.
- Find out how Ipanema, now part of Infovista, delivers the most innovative, comprehensive and automated solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
- Ipanema has been positioned for the fifth consecutive year in the “Visionaries” quadrant of the 2015 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization.”
- Learn more about InfoVista’s acquisition of Ipanema Technologies.