IP Specialist Helped Tunisian Mobile Operator Ensure Successful Backhaul Rollout, 3G Service Launch and High QoE with End-to-End Performance Management Practice
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—June 6, 2013—Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that its partnership with Ooredoo Tunisia received a 2013 Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award for “Wireless Network Infrastructure Innovation.” The company facilitated the Tunisian mobile operator’s adoption of a centralized, end-to-end performance management practice, to guarantee the successful rollout of Ooredoo Tunisia’s IP backhaul network, maintain mobile transport infrastructure integrity, ensure the best 3G service launch and revolutionize the customer experience in the country.
The Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards are designed to celebrate collaboration between communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors. Since its inception in 2007, the program has showcased those across the telecommunications industry that are working hard to deliver exciting and innovative services to customers worldwide. Winners, including CSPs such as MTN South Africa, Telefonica, Optus, STC, TIM Brazil and BT and vendors like Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson and Amdocs, were honored at a reception in London.
- Ooredoo Tunisia leverages Infovista’s flagship network performance management solution, VistaInsight for Networks, to monitor the availability, traffic load and saturation of its new IP backhaul network and ensure a high quality of service and quality of experience, particularly for its 3G customers. The solution delivers an advanced early warning engine that enables Ooredoo Tunisia to more effectively and proactively detect, validate and troubleshoot potential problems.
- The software’s actionable service performance visibility and insight into resource allocation provides the mobile operator with a new level of control over the planning, deployment and operational phases of its next-generation mobile transport networks. Ooredoo Tunisia can easily forecast its network capacity requirements, and in turn, better prioritize capital expenditures and reduce operational expenses.
- “We are honored to receive this award for our close, fruitful partnership with Ooredoo Tunisia, and continue to demonstrate our expertise in IP, particularly the backhaul domain,” said Bernard Breton, chief marketing and strategy officer, Infovista. “On the heels of last month’s Pipeline Innovation Awards win, this recognition confirms that our focus on supporting mobile operators at every stage of their networks’ lifecycles—from strategic planning to ongoing optimization, operation and monetization—is the right strategy for Infovista. Likewise, we are experiencing strong market acceptance from mobile operators since we announced the Mentum acquisition.”
- Find out how Infovista is helping CSPs and mobile operators across the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.