Pre-Integrated Network Performance Management Solution Enables Communications Service Providers to Improve Service Assurance for IP VPN & Carrier Ethernet Services
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia – June 10, 2014 – Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, today announced that it is the first to certify its network performance management solution, VistaLink for Alcatel-Lucent 5620 Service Aware Manager (SAM), with the latest version of Alcatel-Lucent’s SAM management solution. Communications service providers’ (CSPs) network operations, engineering and planning teams will benefit from the service level agreement (SLA) management and full historical reporting and analysis provided by the integration.
In particular, VistaLink for 5620 SAM supports accelerated time-to-market of differentiated IP VPN and Carrier Ethernet services, including microwave backhaul, by providing CSPs with the real-time service quality visualization they need to proof-point the value of these offerings to their business and wholesale customers. Additionally, VistaLink helps CSPs generate additional revenue by enabling hands-on troubleshooting and premium reporting capabilities.
- “Our solution’s multi-vendor support and pre-configured integrations with service-centric element management systems, such as the Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM, provide the high level of performance visibility and sophisticated reporting our customers require,” said Christopher Cullan, product marketing manager, business services solutions, Infovista. “We are thrilled to once again be the first service assurance vendor to gain this latest certification with Alcatel-Lucent, and look forward to continuing our collaborations with them.”
- Sasa Nijemcevic, VP & GM of Alcatel-Lucent’s Network Management Business Unit commented, “Alcatel-Lucent continually strives to ensure that our customers are able to take advantage of their network investment almost immediately, including the availability of industry-leading performance assurance solutions for the Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM. Through a decade of commitment to our Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program for the Service Aware Manager (SAM), Infovista has proven its continuing dedication to offering near simultaneous certified availability with our network management.”
- The Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program is a selective partnering program with best-of-breed software vendors. Its purpose is to help CSPs reduce OSS integration cost, time and risk by creating pre-integrated OSS application solutions that are compatible and interoperate with Alcatel-Lucent network management solutions, such as the 5620 SAM. Infovista has been a member of the OSS Connected Partner Program since 2004.
- Due to Infovista’s commitment to integrating its products with Alcatel-Lucent’s 5620 SAM, Infovista has also been awarded Connected Premier Partner status in the Alcatel-Lucent OSS Connected Partner Program. As a certified Alcatel-Lucent Connected Premier Partner, Infovista will continue to deliver network performance management solutions that take advantage of the latest 5620 SAM features and support successful network upgrades.
- VistaLink for Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM supports IP VPN and Carrier Ethernet service performance assurance capabilities for CSPs’ internal engineering and network operations. The solution also enables CSPs to demonstrate the quality of their services with sophisticated customer reporting, basic and custom SLA measurements, resource health and service usage monitoring, and early warnings on application and network performance degradation.
- Through Infovista’s close interactions and collaboration with the Alcatel-Lucent team, CSPs can ensure high quality execution of their network performance management and network performance monitoring, even after network upgrades, so they can take advantage of the latest features of Alcatel-Lucent’s new release.
- Learn how Wide Open West (WOW) has benefitted from Infovista’s certified Carrier Ethernet network and service performance management solution.
- To schedule a meeting with Infovista at MEF GEN14, taking place November 17-20 in Washington, D.C., please email [email protected].
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter.