PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia – October 20, 2015 – Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced a partnership with EarthLink (NASDAQ: ELNK), a leading managed network, security and cloud solutions provider. EarthLink is leveraging Ipanema, Infovista’s application performance guarantee solution, to monitor and control WAN traffic and application performance as part of its recently announced Application Performance Optimization service portfolio.
The new managed network service offering will enable EarthLink to better control, manage and guarantee the performance of business critical applications over enterprise customers’ WAN infrastructure, while helping them reduce their telecom costs. Like other EarthLink solutions, EarthLink Application Performance Optimization is available via the myLink® customer portal, providing customizable real-time dashboards for monitoring, troubleshooting and setting alarms and the ability to view quality of service score per location for jitter, latency, and packet loss.
A combination of increased business applications and new enterprise digitalization challenges has made it difficult for businesses to guarantee consistent network performance. As an example, in the retail industry alone, 78 percent of organizations are unable to guarantee application performance, meaning employee productivity and the customer experience could suffer as a result. Infovista and EarthLink’s partnership solves this problem, enabling enterprises to gain insight into how their bandwidth is being utilized and optimize application performance based on real network conditions, resulting in a more effective management of today’s increasingly complex IT environments. Equipped with reliable application performance, companies reap the benefits of increased productivity, customer acquisition and sales revenue, as well as an overall improvement on their bottom line.
- “Now more than ever, application performance has a direct impact on a company’s business performance,” said Rick C. Froehlich, executive vice president and chief commercial officer, EarthLink. “Yet, it is becoming more difficult to manage, especially as the shift to cloud and digital business continues. By leveraging Infovista’s Ipanema solutions as part of our Application Performance Optimization services, we are able to close that gap and grant our business customers more visibility, control over and confidence in their networks than ever before – all without costly bandwidth upgrades.”
- “InfoVista has been very successful in partnering with leading managed service providers such as Orange Business Services and BT Group to help CIOs of large enterprises guarantee business-critical application performance and a high-quality application experience to every user,” said Frank Pinello, SVP worldwide sales, enterprises, Infovista. “Our partnership with EarthLink is a key milestone in increasing Infovista’s footprint in North America. We are confident that this relationship will allow us to support our customers amid increased IT complexity, especially as they are moving more and more applications to the cloud.”
- Discover how EarthLink is leveraging Ipanema for its new Application Performance Optimization managed service offering.
- Find out how Infovista delivers the most innovative, comprehensive and automated solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
- Ipanema has been positioned for the fifth consecutive year in the “Visionaries” quadrant of the 2015 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization.”
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn and Twitter.
EarthLink (EarthLink Holdings Corp., NASDAQ: ELNK) provides managed network, security and cloud solutions for multi-location businesses. We help thousands of specialty retailers, restaurants, financial institutions, healthcare providers, professional service firms and local governments deliver a reliable and engaging customer experience in their stores and branch offices. We do so by building and managing MPLS WAN networks, by providing virtualized infrastructure, security, hosted voice, secure WiFi and compliance solutions, and by offering exceptional customer care. We operate a nationwide network spanning more than 28,000 fiber route miles, with 90 metro fiber rings and secure data centers that provide ubiquitous data and voice IP service coverage. Our EarthLink Carrier™ division sells facilities-based wholesale telecommunications to other providers and our award-winning Internet services connect hundreds of thousands of residential customers across the U.S. For more, visit www.earthlink.com and follow @earthlink, LinkedIn and Google+.