Subscriber-aware network intelligence and in-depth analysis of call trace data empower RF engineers with advanced mobile network troubleshooting and optimization capabilities
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia – October 16, 2014 – Infovista, the global leader of IP and RF network planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, today announced the availability of Xeus Pro 5. The latest version of Infovista’s call trace based RF optimization software allows mobile operators to more quickly and effectively analyze and troubleshoot RF network performance problems down to the individual user or cell level, and ensure a consistently high quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE).
Mobile operators’ RF engineers require highly-detailed network performance and usage reports to optimize the customer experience in the face of increasingly complex mobile networks and exponential data traffic growth driven by LTE and smartphones. With Xeus Pro 5, they no longer need to sift through data from multiple sources to quickly fix network performance issues, including in multi-technology and multi-vendor environments.
Additionally, the new Smart Analysis feature makes it even easier to accurately identify call trace root causes of dropped or blocked calls, as well as poor downlink quality, thus eliminating tedious and labor intensive root cause analysis process usually part of the optimization workflow. With this subscriber-aware network intelligence, Xeus Pro provides RF engineers with the power of analyzing millions of calls, or simply just one, to better manage the QoS of their VIP mobile customers.
- “Wireless technology is quickly evolving to 4G, LTE and beyond, and mobile users’ demand for fast, high performance data services is following suit,” said Andre Sequerah, Senior Director, Head of network optimization & planning product line management, Infovista. “With Xeus Pro, mobile operators can quickly get the granular intelligence they need to quickly troubleshoot the most complex mobile network performance problems and ensure efficient and effective daily network optimization. Ultimately, the result is a high QoS, improved customer experience and reduced churn.”
- “The Smart Analysis and multivendor capabilities of Infovista’s Xeus pro increase our RF optimization and troubleshooting efficiency while reducing our OPEX, “said Taha Hussain Al-Raisi Head of Service Optimization at Ooredoo Oman, a leading mobile network operator in Middle-East. ”It also eliminates the needs to acquire additional tools during network vendor changes or technology migration that involve multi-carrier, multi-frequency and multi-technology implementation.”
- Xeus Pro is a powerful desktop analytics software solution that provides mobile network visualization, in-depth analysis, reporting and troubleshooting capabilities to improve mobile network optimization. As a result of using the solution, 60 percent of Xeus Pro customers have improved their multi-vendor, multi-technology network operation efficiency, and 70 percent have reduced network optimization cost and time.
- Xeus Pro improves day-to-day RF optimization operations by incorporating automation, advanced 3D network visualization of entire multi-vendor, multi-technology network sites with integrated Google™ Earth & MapInfo mapping, simplified KPI reporting, as well as the flexibility to tailor the tool to specific mobile network optimization scenarios.
- Xeus Pro integrates seamlessly into RF engineers’ network operations by correlating data from multiple source types – call trace, drive tests, OSS counters and probes, and by offering a series of modules to support multi-technology (GSM, 3G, 4G), and multi-vendor networks (Ericsson, NSN and ZTE).
- In July 2014, Xeus Pro was recognized in the “Network Management” and “Network Intelligence” categories of the Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Best Products Awards for its ability to boost efficiency of mobile network optimization.
- Learn how Ooredoo Oman has increased its daily network optimization workflow efficiency with Xeus Pro.
- Watch InfoVista’s webinar about subscriber-aware mobile network optimization to learn how mobile operators better manage QoS and improve the customer experience.
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter.