InfoVista’s Application-Aware SD-WAN Solution Wins Bronze in the Software Category for Enterprise Product of the Year
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—September 1, 2016— Infovista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced that Ipanema, the company’s application-aware SD-WAN solution, has been named a bronze winner in the ‘Enterprise Product of the Year – Software’ category in the Best in Biz 2016 International Award. Best in Biz 2016 is the only independent global business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
Amid network complexities associated with global enterprise digitalization, including highly connected mobile workers, branch offices, and the proliferation of bandwidth-heavy applications, Ipanema protects business application performance and, in turn, employee productivity and end-user satisfaction.
Ipanema orchestrates network functions such as application control, application visibility, dynamic WAN selection, WAN optimization and WAN security over the hybrid WAN. In addition to being self-learning, self-healing and self-adapting, Ipanema is objective-based so business application performance is protected as per enterprises’ business priorities and objectives. This is made possible from a single, centrally managed controller that allows enterprises to manage global provisioning and network functions in real-time.
More than 270 public and private companies hailing from all sectors of the global economy from more than 30 countries competed in Best in Biz Awards’ fourth annual International program. Winners were determined based on scoring from an international panel of judges from top-tier news, business, finance, and technology publications and media outlets from 15 countries and all continents.
- “The applications that enterprises depend on today create immense network complexity – they are bandwidth-heavy, traffic can be unpredictable, and they cross multiple networks,” said Sylvain Quartier, SVP, products and markets at Infovista. “Video applications like Skype for Business or Google Hangout that enterprises rely on to enable a global workforce, are particularly challenging to protect. Ipanema protects these and other business-critical applications by delivering an application-aware SD-WAN that can meet the most demanding user requirements for quality of experience, regardless of network and IT complexity. We’re honored to have been recognized by Best in Biz for our achievements in this category and believe it acts as a strong validator that our solution is pivotal in helping enterprises remain connected and competitive.”
- Learn about other recognitions Infovista products have received, including Ipanema being honored with Pipeline’s 2016 Innovation Award, by visiting our press page.
- Read Infovista’s whitepaper on managing dynamic hybrid WAN access points, “Guarantee Application Performance over Hybrid WAN.”
- Follow and engage with Infovista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Discover how Ipanema delivers the most innovative and comprehensive automated solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
For a full list of gold, silver and bronze winners in Best in Biz Awards 2016 International, visit: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com/intl-2016-winners.