Speaker: Dr. Irina Cotanis and Jaana Tengman, Infovista and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili
Join us on February 22 where Monica Paolini, Principal at Senza Fili will talk with Dr. Irina Cotanis, Technology Director, Infovista, and Jaana Tengman, Director of Product Management, Infovista, about the role of drive testing in 5G networks and how automation and AI are changing drive testing.
These are some of the topics we will cover:
- How does 5G change the way we test wireless networks?
- Does automation make drive testing faster, easier or cheaper?
- What role does AI/ML play in 5G drive testing?
- How can operators test for user experience of the variety of encrypted 5G OTT applications?
- Are there testing methods that complement drive testing?
Register for this Sparring Partners to join us for the discussion and ask your questions during this live event. If you want to make sure we answer your questions, send them to us ahead of time at [email protected].