Company Recognized by Panel of IT and Telco Veterans for its Contributions to Cutting-Edge Network Infrastructure throughout the Middle East
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—June 27, 2012—InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that the company has won the ‘Best Network Management Vendor of the Year’ category in Network Middle East’s 2012 Network Innovation Awards for its network performance management solutions.
As the Middle Eastern telecom market matures and as competition becomes fiercer, communications service providers (CSPs) require service-level reporting capabilities that enable them to take a more intelligent approach to network performance management and service performance assurance—and avoid losing valuable business customers and mobile subscribers . With InfoVista’s solutions to monitor and analyze their managed business and mobile service offerings and deliver reports that underpin their promised SLAs and service quality objectives, CSPs can truly differentiate themselves from the competition.
- InfoVista’s network performance management solutions empower CSPs and large enterprises in the Middle East and worldwide to holistically and cost-effectively monitor and ensure the availability and quality of the infrastructure, services and applications delivered end-to-end. These solutions also offer proactive trend analysis to track impending growth or service abnormalities and tackle problems before end users and their satisfaction are impacted.
- Network Middle East is the region’s leading information technology infrastructure publication. The magazine’s annual awards program sets out to honor the projects, people, suppliers and CSPs that have excelled in the region’s networking sector over the past 12 months to ultimately increase adoption of cutting-edge network infrastructures across the region.
- The awards program was judged by a panel of premier networking professionals, industry analysts and experienced veterans across the Middle East region. Winners were honored at a reception on June 19, 2012, in Dubai.
- “InfoVista’s proven service performance assurance platform is unique to the market and has enabled us to establish a competitive advantage at an affordable cost,” said Nezar N. Alhuzaimi, OSS performance manager, STC. “InfoVista’s network performance management solutions monitor millions of resources in real time, scale as our needs grow and export massive amounts of data to other OSS solutions, enabling STC as a whole to reduce the time required to identify and resolve service affecting problems and ultimately increase quality of service and quality of experience.”
- “We are thrilled to receive this recognition from Network Middle East, as this award recognizes companies that have done the most to drive standards and increase adoption of cutting-edge network infrastructures and OSS solutions,” said Vikas Trehan, senior vice president, product strategy and alliances, InfoVista. “This award is a strong testament to the success of InfoVista’s industry-leading performance management solutions within the networks of advanced CSPs across the Middle East. We continue to focus on the needs of CSPs in this area, and consider this award truly indicative of our success thus far.”
- Learn more about InfoVista’s unified service assurance platform and its network performance management and application performance management solutions.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, ProActive Network News, and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Tweet this: Great news! @InfoVista was selected as the 'Innovations in Network Management' winner in @NetworkMag’s 2012 Innovation Awards
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 600 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.