Aachen, Germany and Paris, France — April 19, 2017—InfoVista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, and P3 communications, the leading international consulting, engineering and testing services company, today announced an alliance to jointly offer mobile network benchmarking services to customers worldwide.
Building on the existing technology partnership between P3 and InfoVista’s TEMS brand, the alliance will see InfoVista provide P3 with state-of-the-art product solutions, including TEMS™ Investigation and TEMS FleetManager, which are recognized worldwide for providing the most comprehensive and reliable insight into service quality available.
P3 will use InfoVista’s TEMS solutions as its only second source of data collection beside their own solution to support and deliver its network benchmarking and optimization services, and to generate its unique P3 score by applying P3’s measurement methodology used in worldwide network testing. The proprietary P3 score is the established industry standard for delivering network benchmarking and quality results.
Under this partnership InfoVista will engage P3 as a preferred services partner to benefit its customers.
P3 and InfoVista will work together on projects including selected joint services projects & benchmarking campaigns, enabling the public to understand the performance of new services such as Voice and Video over LTE, and providing network operators with the insight and support they need to improve their delivery of those services as their networks evolve towards 5G.
- “The telecom industry is experiencing exciting and profound change – just as operators are becoming comfortable with the capabilities of 4G and LTE networks, they are already looking at what 5G will mean for their business,” said Faiq M. Khan, SVP InfoVista. “This alliance brings together two market leaders that will jointly enable customers to most effectively deploy and optimize future networks.” Khan continued, “We’re proud to be able to extend our position as a leader in network benchmarking tools by adding the capability to deliver services through P3 where required.”
- “By supplementing our proprietary services with complementary network testing and data collection tools, together, P3 and InfoVista are providing the most comprehensive network benchmarking services globally,” said Hakan Ekmen, Managing Director P3. “Through this alliance, we are excited to take advantage of the TEMS brand’s highly reputable service quality insights, in addition to InfoVista’ s international footprint which will grant us exceptional market access across the globe. ”
- Visit our website / Visit the TEMS website for more information on the TEMS™ portfolio
- Learn more about TEMS Investigation and TEMS FleetManager
- Visit P3’s website for more information on its benchmarking services Change web address to: http://www.p3-networkanalytics.com/
- Follow and Engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News," and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
InfoVista is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world. Our award-winning offering empowers eighty percent of the world’s largest communications service providers, top mobile network operators, leading global enterprises and regulatory bodies worldwide to ensure a high-quality user experience by achieving optimal network performance and guaranteeing business-critical application performance. InfoVista’s expertise and innovations provide a new level of actionable network, application and customer intelligence, visibility and control across all services, all technologies, and all domains of both the fixed and mobile networks. Using our solutions, our customers deliver high-performing and differentiated services, plan and optimize networks to match application and service demands, benchmark their performance, and streamline network operations while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible.
P3 is a global consulting, management and engineering services company, with a rapidly growing team of more than 3,600 consultants and engineers working to develop and implement innovative solutions to today’s complex technology challenges. Offering a broad portfolio of services and proprietary tools to the automotive, aerospace, telecommunications and energy industries, P3 adds tangible value that helps clients succeed at every stage, from innovation to implementation. In the telecommunications sector, P3 communications provides independent technical and management consulting services including network planning, end-to-end optimization, security, QoS and QoE testing, international benchmarking, device testing and acceptance services. P3’s clients include network operators, equipment vendors, device manufacturers, public safety organizations and regulatory authorities around the world. For more information, please visit the P3 Group website.