By Juan Prieto, Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Solutions, InfoVista
Today's mobile operators face a great many challenges when it comes to IP and Ethernet backhaul assurance. This is often the result of using multiple, vendor- and technology-specific network management systems that only provide partial visibility of the health and performance of the new network and its services.
In part one of this video blog series, I discussed a number of these challenges and the considerations that mobile operators must take into account when planning the OSS strategy for next generation backhaul infrastructure. This is also a topic I covered in-depth at Mobile Backhaul Asia 2013 last week.
To follow that up, today I will take you on a guided tour of some of the most helpful features included in Vista360, an award-winning OSS dashboarding product that is changing the way mobile operators monitor, manage and troubleshoot network performance in an effort to provide unparalleled quality of service and a high quality of experience for end customers. These features include:
- A graphical interface that combines network, device and service level KPIs from multiple domains
- A powerful analytics engine that can simultaneously access multiple KPIs
- A 3D view of network infrastructure performance
- Customizable dashboards with improved agility and efficiency
- The ability to create hierarchical relationships between dashboards in complex network environments
- An intuitive grouping of alarms to identify the root cause of any problem