By Juan Prieto, Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Solutions, Infovista
Today's mobile operators face a great many challenges when it comes to IP and Ethernet backhaul assurance. This is often the result of using multiple, vendor- and technology-specific network management systems that only provide partial visibility of the health and performance of the new network and its services.
In part one of this video blog series, I discussed a number of these challenges and the considerations that mobile operators must take into account when planning the OSS strategy for next generation backhaul infrastructure. This is also a topic I covered in-depth at Mobile Backhaul Asia 2013 last week.
To follow that up, today I will take you on a guided tour of some of the most helpful features included in Vista360, an award-winning OSS dashboarding product that is changing the way mobile operators monitor, manage and troubleshoot network performance in an effort to provide unparalleled quality of service and a high quality of experience for end customers. These features include:
- A graphical interface that combines network, device and service level KPIs from multiple domains
- A powerful analytics engine that can simultaneously access multiple KPIs
- A 3D view of network infrastructure performance
- Customizable dashboards with improved agility and efficiency
- The ability to create hierarchical relationships between dashboards in complex network environments
- An intuitive grouping of alarms to identify the root cause of any problem
For more informational videos on Vista360 and our other products, check out our YouTube channel or contact us here.