TEMS IMS Evolution Pack 8 is now available. Based on TEMS Monitor Master 10.4.1, it provides testing and monitoring capabilities in relation to IMS based services such as VoLTE, VoWiFi, VoBroadband and RCS.
We're delighted to announce that TEMS IMS Evolution Pack 8 is now available. It's provided free of charge to all existing TEMS IMS customers. Based on TEMS Monitor Master 10.4.1, it provides additional test and monitoring capabilities for IMS based services such as VoLTE, VoWiFi, VoBroadband and RCS.
IMS Evolution Pack 8 is independent of software-based IMS client devices and supports all GSMA defined features for UNI (User-Network Interface), as well as the NNI (Network-Network Interface). It combines Active with Passive monitoring results from existing sources, such as CDRs or passive network monitoring probes, to deliver powerful, automated Root Cause Analysis.
New Features in TEMS IMS Evolution Pack 8
- New device support - Sierra Wireless MC7455
- Improved IPv6 and IPSec support for VoWiFi
- Support for H.264 Streaming
- Improved bandwidth efficient AMR format management
- Common look and feel for VoLTE/VoWiFi and RCS
- Cache Reports available on the existing set of reports
- Expert report for SIP methods, enabling the analysis of SIP method performance from different perspectives
- New section within the Test Run detailed report that provides information collected during the execution of test cases
- Scaling Factor for highlighting the most critical services for each organization
- Improved Supplementary Services for Communication Hold and Conference Calling
- Updates to VoLTE Voice Calls for performing longer calls
- Updates to ViLTE / ViWiFi Video Call for injecting video clips
- Improved SMS over IP scenarios
- Updates to 2G/3G to VoLTE/VoWiFi for measuring POLQA
Root Cause Analysis
- Quality metrics included in the Test Run List report
You can play with TEMS IMS Evolution Pack 8 in a real VoLTE network, do you want to try it now?