InfoVista’s Service Performance Assurance Platform is the single, unified platform for assuring IP-based networks, services and applications. The platform’s capabilities support Communications Service Providers’ (CSPs) and large enterprise IT organizations’ needs for cost-effective delivery of differentiated services, and maintaining optimal quality of service (QoS) and end customer quality of experience (QoE), while reducing OPEX/CAPEX and lowering total cost of ownership (TCO). Validated in the most demanding environments of the world’s largest CSPs, InfoVista’s Service Performance Assurance Platform ensures that innovative companies can confidently address the current and future demands of their businesses, engineering and operations organizations.
Respond Quickly to Business Requirements
Flexible service definition templates empower IT staff to model and monitor new network entities and services without professional service engagements, software upgrades or scripting. These service templates can be updated to support the monitoring of complex and custom SLAs per service and customer, enabling CSPs to define and roll out new services on time and on budget.
Minimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
InfoVista’s Platform is unrivaled in its ability to scale efficiently in order to manage large, diverse and geographically dispersed networks and their infrastructures, services and applications.
Augment the Value of CSPs OSS/BSS and Large Enterprise IT Ecosystems
InfoVista delivers flexibility for the OSS architect with its Service Assurance Platform through a variety of real-time and schedulable import/export mechanisms. These open interfaces enable IT personnel to tightly integrate the Performance Assurance Platform with business-critical applications, OSS systems and existing processes to automate real-time, large-scale data sharing between systems.
Extensive scalability to accommodate global enterprise and carrier networks
- Multi-tiered platform architecture, with distributed collection and analysis
- Suitable for high-volume, large-scale infrastructures running over 2 billion transactions per day
- Virtualized environment for maximum flexibility and minimum cost
Fast time to deployment through out-of-the-box analytics and comprehensive multi-vendor device support
- Pre-configured, out-of-the-box analytics
- Service- and context-sensitive transformations of device-specific metrics into vendor-independent key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ready-to-use, discovery and collection capability for all devices and technologies from ADVA, Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena, Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, RAD, VMware, EMC Clariion, Checkpoint, F5, and more
Comprehensive technology support across network infrastructures
- Advanced reporting on leading vendors’ quality of service (QoS) capabilities; support for differentiated services on core MPLS networks
- Integrated support for IP SLA probes for end-to-end performance assessments per VPN
- Proven support for Carrier Ethernet E-Line, E-LAN and pseudo-wire technologies
- Optional integration with Service Data Manager for flow-based and DPI-based instrumentation to deliver full application usage and performance visibility
Powerful, Web-based, multi-tenant, multi-service reporting and self-service offerings
- Cross-role portal reports that help streamline operational efficiency and customer service
- Dynamic and personalized customer-facing reporting
- Support for multiple customers and multiple services per customer
- Superior workflow-centric navigation links services to customers and resources, providing streamlined network management activities
Advanced early warning system to pre-empt service disruption
- Sophisticated statistical models correlate real-time performance measures with dynamic trend analysis
- Identification of service degradations before business users are impacted
- Real-time alerts based on statistically significant exceptions
- External-facing triggers to aid third-party problem investigation and resolution