Vista360 Recognized for its Ability to Help Communications Service Providers Easily and Proactively Make Intelligent and Effective Service Assurance Decisions
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—May 29, 2012—InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that its flexible, easy-to-use and self-service network and application performance dashboard, Vista360, has won the ‘Innovations in Networking’ category in Pipeline’s 2012 Innovation Awards.
A powerful Web 2.0 application, Vista360 enables communications service provider decision-makers to easily access personalized network, service and application performance information to take effective and decisive action. The product was honored for its comprehensiveness in empowering communications service providers to pinpoint, analyze and collaborate in real time on service availability problems and quality degradation, gain a high-level perspective of utilization, and accelerate operational troubleshooting on the entire service chain.
Seventy companies were nominated in the inaugural awards program, making it an extremely competitive race, and a select group of finalists were chosen and presented to Pipeline’s exclusive industry judging panel for final voting. The award judges included key executives from top communications service providers around the world, such as AT&T, BT, Cox, Intelsat, TELUS, Turkcell and Yota, as well as influential industry analysts. Winners were honored at a reception last week during TM Forum’s Management World 2012.
- Vista360 supports real-time service quality visualization across network domains, providing communications service providers and large enterprise IT organizations with user-based, drag-and-drop dashboard capabilities, and simplified performance-based operational and customer-centric management of next generation VPN-based, wholesale, cloud, mobile and IT services.
- The service assurance tool permits users to freely and simply define a subset of data and determine how they wish to view it, putting reporting power in the hands of all levels of stakeholders. The unique reporting capability the product offers creates value for communications service providers; it allows them to differentiate their network services to help them win new business.
- Vista360 enables a proactive and collaborative performance-based approach to operational management of next-generation services, complementing reactive fault-based systems and enabling users to efficiently generate on-demand reports and focus on real-time customer experience issues.
- "We're very pleased to present this award to InfoVista,” said Tim Young, editor-in-chief, Pipeline. “The company’s Vista360 product really stood out to our editorial staff during the nomination and review process. Moreover, our panel of judges, composed of senior executives from some of the world's leading communications service providers, was impressed with the way that the solution managed to be simultaneously comprehensive and easy-to-use."
- “We are thrilled to be recognized as one of Pipeline’s inaugural Innovation Awards winners,” said Vikas Trehan, senior vice president, product strategy and alliances, InfoVista. “Vista360 is a powerful solution that today provides more than forty of InfoVista’s communications service provider and enterprise customers with the real-time actionable data they want, how and when they want it to proactively and intelligently make the best service assurance calls. This award confirms our tool’s flexibility and ease-of-use, and that it is the ideal solution to simplify the use of network, service and application performance information.”
- Learn more about InfoVista’s unified service assurance platform and its network performance management and application performance management solutions.
- Additional details about Vista360 are available. Sign up to watch InfoVista’s demo series on the network and application performance dashboard.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News”, and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Tweet this: Great news! @InfoVista was selected as the 'Innovations in Networking' winner in @PipelineWire’s 2012 Innovation Awards
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations.
Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 550 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.