InfoVista Drives CNAMTS’s Network Resource Utilization Management, Capacity Planning and Internal Service-Level Reporting Efforts
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—January 18, 2013— InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that La Caisse Nationale de l'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés (CNAMTS), the national healthcare insurance fund for salaried workers in France, has fully integrated InfoVista’s industry-leading unified service performance assurance platform into its network management ecosystem. InfoVista’s solutions not only support CNAMTS’s national network operations center (NOC) , Centre National de Gestion du Réseau (CNGR), but also scale to ensure the network performance and service levels of more than 120 local healthcare organizations (Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie or CPAM) in metropolitan France and overseas departments and territories.
CNAMTS’s shared IT organization is leveraging VistaInsight for Networks to monitor more than 10,000 network equipment components and routinely cross-check inventory. The baselining and proactive trending capabilities of InfoVista’s solution helps the CNGR understand if and why resources are under- or over-used, to precisely right-size the networks. When new equipment is deployed or a configuration is modified, InfoVista’s platform automatically discovers it and immediately launches the appropriate reporting, thus ensuring key performance indicators’ (KPIs) and reports’ accuracy. InfoVista’s technology also immediately delivers performance data to third-party IT management tools, thereby empowering CNAMTS to streamline mission-critical IT workflows and reduce OPEX.
CNAMTS also uses VistaInsight for Networks to track the performance and service levels of the network services provided by its communications service providers (CSPs). This helps the French national health insurer optimize bandwidth usage and right-size network resources, supporting capacity planning and decreasing CAPEX.
In addition, CNAMTS recently deployed Vista360 to enable CPAM network managers to proactively and easily pinpoint, diagnose and resolve quality of service (QoS) issues on their own. InfoVista’s solution facilitates collaboration between the local network managers and the central NOC of CNAMTS to accelerate problem troubleshooting and further boost operational efficiency across the entire IT service chain. The CPAMs are even empowered to determine if network performance complies with the CNGR’s internal service level agreements (SLAs).
- “InfoVista’s platform has more than proven that it is the most powerful service assurance solution on the market,” said Loïc Fournier, head of the network management department, CNGR, CNAMTS. “Its capabilities have allowed us to discover our infrastructure, enable the critical capacity planning process, automatically align all of the reporting throughout our organization, and easily identify degradations in network performance and accelerate troubleshooting. InfoVista’s unified service performance assurance platform is a trusted resource for our NOC and should be a part of any enterprise’s performance management toolkit.”
- “InfoVista’s unified service performance assurance platform is designed to meet the unique needs of large and IT-intensive government organizations like CNAMTS,” said Vikas Trehan, senior vice president, service assurance product line and alliances, InfoVista. “It provides the scalability, flexibility and openness required in order to automate and streamline network performance management practices. We are proud to help CNAMTS’s shared IT organization maintain optimal QoS and quality of experience (QoE), while improving network efficiency, reducing OPEX and lowering total cost of ownership (TCO).”
- CNAMTS, the national health insurance fund for salaried workers in France, is under the supervision of both the Health Ministry and Finance and Economy Ministry. It is the primary health insurer for 56 million lives, which is almost 86 percent of the French population. CNAMTS is also responsible for optimizing the healthcare system, as well as implementing coordinated treatment pathways throughout the country.
In order to lead its missions, CNAMTS works with more than 120 CPAMs and other local entities. CPAMs are local health insurance funds that ensure close relations with health insurance publics, and are in charge of healthcare treatment reimbursements, workers' compensation and the prevention of accidents at work.
- VistaInsight for Networks is InfoVista’s converged IT and network performance management solution for capacity planning, proactive network troubleshooting, SLA management and advanced customer reporting.
- Vista360 is InfoVista’s award-winning Web 2.0 application that provides a flexible, easy-to-use, self-service dashboard for operationally simplifying the use of network, service and application performance information. The powerful yet intuitive, state-of-the-art tool enables IT and CSP users and customers to access the data they want, how and when they want it.
- Find out why enterprises, government organizations and CSPs across the world have equipped themselves with InfoVista’s network performance management, application performance management and SLA management solutions.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Tweet this: French National Health Insurer #CNAMTS Fulfills Service Assurance Needs with @InfoVista http://bit.ly/W3A4iD #NPM
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 600 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.