PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—JULY 19 2016— InfoVista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced that it will partner with tier one global service provider GBH Communications. GBH will become the first U.S. teleconferencing provider to re-sell and provide managed services for the central management platform of InfoVista’s Ipanema solution. The partnership will allow GBH to offer application-aware network traffic prioritization to its enterprise customers, improving the performance of critical enterprise collaboration applications, and helping them achieve business objectives faster as a result.
As the adoption of unified communications (UC) applications like Microsoft Skype for Business grows, enterprises are under greater pressure to ensure seamless connectivity so that users can maintain productivity levels and meet customer demands. Ipanema is an application-aware SD-WAN solution that ensures the performance of these UC applications combined with other mission critical business applications remains consistent amid growing enterprise network complexity and changing collaboration environments.
With InfoVista, value-added resellers (VARs), managed service providers (MSPs) and telcos can quickly deliver Ipanema-based services to their enterprise customers from a central, cloud-based location, without the need to build additional network infrastructure.
GBH will add the Ipanema application-aware platform to its GBH Cloud Platform, which features enterprise collaboration and monitoring solutions. The addition of Ipanema will allow GBH to give its customers complete control over their UC experience for video collaboration, streaming and critical enterprise applications, including Skype for Business and Web conferencing.
- “In order to increase productivity at a global scale, enterprises need to ensure end-user application experiences are flawless,” said Von Bedikian, President and CEO, GBH Communications. “By integrating InfoVista’s best-of-breed application-aware network traffic prioritization technologies with our GBH Cloud platform for collaboration and UC appliance monitoring, our enterprise customers have a fully-managed, end-to-end cloud solution that ensures unified communications experience for Skype for Business, video collaboration, streaming and critical enterprise applications”
- "Ipanema’s central management platform delivers our application-aware SD-WAN and application performance orchestration capabilities as a service, creating the ability to scale to the most complex network environments from one management platform," said Vikas Trehan, senior vice president, Global Channels for InfoVista. "As enterprise adoption of Unified Communications applications become more widespread, GBH’s ability to provision, monitor and report on high-bandwidth application performance will be more important than ever – we are thrilled to have been selected as a key partner in helping GBH deliver on this.”
- Read how KBC, a leading integrated European bank-insurance group, has maximized Skype for Business & Office 365 user experience and reduced telecom while protecting other business applications such as bank transactions or VoIP.
- Learn more about how Ipanema protects Unified Communications applications performance and elevate user experience in full alignment with business priorities.
- Sign-up for a 30-day free trial of Ipanema through GBH Communications.
- Read InfoVista’s joint report with BT, Meeting the Network Demands of Changing Generations, to learn more about how UC and collaboration tools are gaining traction in the enterprise.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
About GBH Communications
For 30 years, GBH Communications has been the trusted provider of audio visual, video conferencing, and cloud solutions to design, deploy, support and manage the enterprise wide communication strategies of our customers. Our next generation of enterprise management services, deliver monitoring and traffic shaping to provide fast, accurate, and consolidated alerts to stake holders providing risk mitigation, enhanced experience, ease of use, a competitive advantage, and operational efficiency.
Headquartered in Monrovia, CA and with 15 locations throughout the US, GBH Communications has partnered with leading enterprise communications leaders including Polycom, Plantronics, Jabra, Lifesize, JBL, Crestron and InfoVista, to offer customers the innovative technology and award-winning support they need to advance their vision. To learn more about GBH, visit www.gbh.com.
InfoVista is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and large enterprises to ensure a high-quality user experience by achieving optimal network performance and guaranteeing business-critical application performance. InfoVista’s expertise and innovations provide a new level of actionable network, application and customer intelligence, visibility and control across all services, all technologies, and all domains of both the fixed and mobile networks. Using our solutions, eighty percent of the world's largest service providers and leading global enterprises deliver high-performing and differentiated services, plan and optimize networks to match application and service demands, and streamline network operations while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.