PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia—November 3, 2016— InfoVista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced its new global channel program. The program provides growth opportunities to managed service providers (MSPs), systems integrators and value added resellers (VARs) by helping them take advantage of the growing enterprise SD-WAN market through improved access to training, sales and marketing tools, and financial incentives.
With the global SD-WAN market predicted to reach USD 5.57 billion by 2020, enterprises are increasingly making use of SD-WAN technology to minimize network complexity and orchestrate the performance of applications over hybrid networks.
InfoVista’s comprehensive channel program helps partners capture new enterprise market share, generate stronger margins and more effectively deliver the solutions enterprises are looking for with InfoVista’s portfolio of application-aware SD-WAN solutions. Partners can leverage certifications, as well as access channel marketing materials, discounted demo kits and sales enablement tools, through a centralized partner portal. This coupled with InfoVista’s cloud-based solution, IpanemaGO, and competitive subscription-based pricing helps partners accelerate time to market and easily deliver industry-leading enterprise SD-WAN solutions.
- “As the SD-WAN market matures and customers review their MPLS network investment, application delivery and prioritization, we analyzed the vendor marketplace and chose the InfoVista product set as our preferred solution because of its depth of functionality, maturity and roadmap,” said Nick Scott, director, Metadigm Ltd. “We are therefore very excited about the new InfoVista partner program, which will allow greater collaboration and innovation around our client solutions.”
- "We are very excited about InfoVista’s new partner program,” said Jean-Marc Mutzig, deputy managing director, e-Qual. “Combining InfoVista’s commitment to partners with e-Qual’s technical expertise and experience, we will deliver SD-WAN solutions to a broader range of customers.”
- “This partner-friendly program was designed by keeping the entire life cycle in mind, from the first contact to on-boarding and closing the business,” said Vikas Trehan, SVP, global channels, InfoVista. “The program ensures partners’ success by providing the support and resources they need to sell, deploy and operate InfoVista’s enterprise product suite while offering partners industry-leading financial incentives.”
- Find out more about InfoVista’s new channel program.
- Learn more about InfoVista’s new cloud-based SD-WAN service management platform, IpanemaGO. With IpanemaGO, VARs and MSPs can deploy, operate and manage the Ipanema application-aware SD-WAN solution from an easy-to-use cloud-based interface.
InfoVista is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and large enterprises to ensure a high-quality user experience by achieving optimal network performance and guaranteeing business-critical application performance. InfoVista’s expertise and innovations provide a new level of actionable network, application and customer intelligence, visibility and control across all services, all technologies, and all domains of both the fixed and mobile networks. Using our solutions, eighty percent of the world's largest service providers and leading global enterprises deliver high-performing and differentiated services, plan and optimize networks to match application and service demands, and streamline network operations while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.