InfoVista is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions that help communications service providers, mobile operators and large enterprises meet the challenge of providing top-quality user experience (UX) while increasing the capital efficiency of their network infrastructure.
Eighty percent of the world's largest communications service providers (CSPs), more than 250 mobile operators, countless global enterprises and public administrations all rely upon InfoVista solutions to deliver industry-best IT services dedicated to optimal network performance.
Our expertise and constant innovation give customers an unparalleled level of actionable network, application and customer intelligence, visibility and control across all services, all technologies, and all domains of fixed networks, mobile networks and enterprise WANs. This empowers our customers to cost-effectively plan, operate, test, optimize and monetize their networks and affiliated services.
InfoVista’s solutions enable end user-aware orchestration of optimal network performance across all network domains and throughout the entire network lifecycle. Our customers extract the rich data that can be collected from networks and aggregate this information into highly accurate network- and customer-focused analytics and performance dashboards. This provides insight on end users’ network performance that is needed to augment the outcomes of network planning, optimization, management, testing and operations. Ultimately, this intelligence can be leveraged to meaningfully improve users’ quality of experience (QoE) and maximize network monetization. Our solutions enable:
- Enterprise IT organizations to automatically manage and protect business-critical application performance over the secured hybrid WAN, regain control of network usage and meet users’ QoE expectations in full alignment with business priorities, all while reducing telecom costs.
- Communications Service Providers to maximize the monetization of their differentiated, high-value, application-aware IT services for business customers at the lowest possible costs, transition to NaaS and on-demand networking, and successfully integrate NFV and SDN principles into production.
- Mobile Operators to cut down churn rate by achieving optimal user experience throughout the entire life-cycle, across all technologies and domains of the mobile networks. Using our solutions to plan and test the network, operators maximize ROI, consolidate their OSS ecosystems, and cost-effectively plan technology upgrades required to handle future mobile service demands.
InfoVista’s network performance orchestration solutions are available through three product lines:
- Ipanema solutions for application aware SD-WAN, application visibility and control, and WAN optimization, all geared to maximize enterprise application performance over the WAN. In 2016, Ipanema was positioned for the sixth consecutive year in the “Visionaries” quadrant of Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization”. These solutions are delivered through an international network of CSPs, managed service providers and channel partners, either as is or on top of supplemental IT services to enterprises.
- VistaInsight helps service providers and IT-intensive enterprises deliver high-performing and differentiated network services at the lowest operational cost. VistaInsight is the most powerful, scalable and flexible infrastructure performance monitoring platform in the industry, and today manages the performance of some of the largest fixed and mobile service provider networks and enterprise WANs in the world. These networks consist of hundreds of thousands of network elements, from the IP core to the edge/access network.
- The Planet product portfolio integrates live network performance data, along with subscriber localization, identification and experience, with mobile network planning, service assurance and optimization to help mobile operators contain churn while cost-effectively managing the growth of their mobile networks. This enables mobile operators to continuously maximize LTE and small cell ROI, improve coverage, and focus on high-value subscribers’ and enterprise customers’ quality of experience (QoE).
- The TEMSTM suite of products enables mobile operators, infrastructure vendors and regulatory bodies to assess and manage the performance of their networks through a series of active testing, analytics and monitoring tools. Drive, walk, and autonomous testing, as well as pre-and post-launch active testing, including application testing and monitoring, are key components for network rollout and optimization that TEMS delivers. These offerings allow operators to make network improvements and solve interoperability issues quickly. All of the top 20 mobile operators in the world rely on TEMS solutions to test and maintain the quality of their networks.
Recognized for Innovation
A Unique Set of Alliances
InfoVista is the only independent software vendor in its space that has long-term and strategic partnership with telecom industry leaders such as Alcatel-Lucent, BT Global Services, Cisco, EarthLink, Ericsson, Huawei, KDDI, Orange Business Services, Pitney Bowes, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Vodafone and Zscaler.
Global Customer Care
We can support you in your time zone through our regional support centers in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific, or through carefully selected value-added partners. InfoVista also provides a dedicated customer support portal that delivers self-service capabilities to all registered software users.
Commitment to R&D
We continue to evolve our product portfolio and internal capabilities with technological developments provided by 200 R&D team members. Our goal is to support our customers with expert guidance and a smooth transition to their next technologies, and empower them to successfully launch their next generation network and IT service offerings.